Who is the best move overseller right now in WWE?

Mudlup50

Championship Contender
I think this is an art a lot of people ignore when it comes to wrestling but it really makes or breaks it. Some guys are just head and shoulders above the competition on this and other guys just aren't showing anything right now. To show you a perfect overselling of a move
http://youtu.be/qBScBDVKWuY?t=11s
And the way he sold it makes Lesnar look like a beast.

Right now I think the Miz is a really good move seller, I know I'm a bit biased but when he took that Zig Zag tonight he ended it with his feet pointing toward the ceiling. I was like, dang Miz way to sell that move. Maybe that's why the WWE likes having Miz lose?

So who is the best on the roster?

Well, your topic seems to be asking two questions: who sells the best as opposed to who oversells the best.

I think Dolph Ziggler is the most obvious overseller on the roster. The way he takes flops makes it often look as if his head is about to come off after being hit. Sure, he's giving his all for the company but I feel he doesn't have to dramatize the moves as much as he does. Reminds me too much of "Tom & Jerry" cartoons in which the cat is hit on the head with a sledgehammer. :blush:

As to simply "selling" moves, I find it hard to pick anyone that stands out. All performers are required to sell the maneuvers executed by their opponents ....and most of them handle it pretty well, in my opinion.

So, I'll go along with your pick of The Miz and as really good seller. He reacts to his enemy's moves with making it seem he was shot with a bazooka.

I actually like how Ziggler sells his moves. Everyone knows that wrestling is fake, so its ok to have someone act cartoonish when hit by a move. I used to love how The Rock would sell the stunner which is probably the most overselling of all time. Also when people would get stunned while drinking beer and spit it all over the place, that kind of thing is hilarious to me. I'm not sure why so many people on here take wrestling so seriously. Its just a tv show.

Anyway...back to the actual question. Yes Miz is really good. Wyatt is awesome as well, he makes every move look like a finisher. But my choice is, if he even counts, HHH. HHH has always been a great seller. The way he snaps back after a punch is awesome, watch his match wit DB at WM30 he sold every move perfectly.

I actually like how Ziggler sells his moves. Everyone knows that wrestling is fake, so its ok to have someone act cartoonish when hit by a move. I used to love how The Rock would sell the stunner which is probably the most overselling of all time. Also when people would get stunned while drinking beer and spit it all over the place, that kind of thing is hilarious to me. I'm not sure why so many people on here take wrestling so seriously. Its just a tv show.

Anyway...back to the actual question. Yes Miz is really good. Wyatt is awesome as well, he makes every move look like a finisher. But my choice is, if he even counts, HHH. HHH has always been a great seller. The way he snaps back after a punch is awesome, watch his match wit DB at WM30 he sold every move perfectly.

I definitely agree, I mean most everyone knows WWE is fake, I mean we have comedy acts(Santino, Eugene, Sandow come to mind) overselling moves is amazing. And yea I saw some of the Rock overselling Stunners and it's hilarious xD he like tries to do a handstand at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back