• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is naked

Umm...I'm going out running in a few minutes, I don't think the other people outside would enjoy that too much. And it's cold, plus the world doesn't deserve to see all of this!

I'm fully clothed. And I wouldn't tell anyway if I ever decided to post naked in case Sly decided to make a homophobic comment and then complain I should be banned for

In all seriousness, how do you find living with your girlfriend? I'm planning on doing it next year, and don't know anyone who has done this as a student.

Here is my advice.

1.) make a schedule. She will have different classes/work whatever than you have. That clears that up.

2.) make a list of chores.

3.) Always make an effort to spend time with her that isn't just time at the house, go out, or make a nice dinner for her. Keep the quality time you had when you didn't live together.

4.) NEVER PUT LINGERIE IN THE DRIER!

Do all of these things. It may seem strange, and you may think that it is to rigid, but it pays off, and after a while its just a way of life. I have lived with her for almost 2 years now, and we fight less now then we first moved in with eachother.

Also, you get to hang out naked.

You see my problem here is that I can't make any reference to any gf you might have because it's illegal. Your mother on the other side is probably closer to my age than you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back