• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else was diggin' the Menagerie?

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
Or has everyone stopped watching TNA. I thought it was really cool. My kindof gimmick and TNA has clearly really committed to it right from the ouset which is refreshing to see from them. Anything that can make Mike Knox/Knux interesting is doing a good job by me. And the theme... I've only heard it live but it seemed like a total winner.

I'm optimistic as they don't seem like the kind of group who might try and take over TNA, and they look bad-ass. Looking bad-ass is half the battle.

Everybody goes on about how it's similar to the Wyatts. I find it similar to Willow. I suspect they'll do something with the two.

But yeah I'm digging them so far

More like if WWE had put more effort into Kizarny before dumping him outright.

I've always liked Knux ever since he grew the epic beard and started doing the Intelligent Serial Killer gimmick in the final months of his WWE run. He's not too bad but not sure I'd want him in the world title picture either.

Also Rebel is quite hot...also please have Abyss join them via destruction of Rob Terry...or just don't have Rob Terry wrestle...please TNA I'm begging you...don't have Rob Terry wrestle.

Rob Terry is awful.

Thank you for your time.

More like if WWE had put more effort into Kizarny before dumping him outright.

I've always liked Knux ever since he grew the epic beard and started doing the Intelligent Serial Killer gimmick in the final months of his WWE run. He's not too bad but not sure I'd want him in the world title picture either.

Also Rebel is quite hot...also please have Abyss join them via destruction of Rob Terry...or just don't have Rob Terry wrestle...please TNA I'm begging you...don't have Rob Terry wrestle.

Rob Terry is awful.

Thank you for your time.

I think they can get away with just having Rob Terry stand on the outside and never interfere besides the odd clothesline.

Everybody goes on about how it's similar to the Wyatts. I find it similar to Willow. I suspect they'll do something with the two.

But yeah I'm digging them so far

I thought Wyatt just because of the oddballs and bloated beardy leader, but they aren't really that similar once you think about it. I think they're fairly distinct a picture from anyone else, and that's why I'm optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back