• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Who else got a similar PM?"

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
My exact first thought as I opened this abomination this morning:

The Disturbed said:
I realize you don't like me to well and I am not here to persuade you to like me but I am here to tell you I am sorry if I every offended you or pissed you off in any matter. Could you give me some tips on how to become a better poster? As of late I haven't been posting so much in the non-spam sections.

Once again, I just wanted to know if you had any advice for me? Please and thank you.
Alright. Show yourselves.

This may be partially my fault. Disturbed kept PMing me yesterday and after asking something about people liking him, I directed him to the Cage Match thread.

I was just looking for advice. I got what I needed and now I'm done. I only sent it out to those who are quality posters so I could get better. CoCo's was different then others though.

I can make you better for the very reasonable price of $49.95 THATS RIGHT $49.95! PM me for details.

Hey, why didn't I get a PM, you stingy cunt?

My presense on these forums are waning, looks like I am gonna have to do something big, like try and get Milenko to commit seppuku in his granny's basement.

I'll be voting against Shawn Michaels because of The Disturbed. I suggest you all do the same.

I never get PMs regardless of what is going on, it is somewhat awesome and yet at the same time slightly sad. Even as a Mod I almost never got abusive PMs back about the warning/infractions. The only time I really got it was during the Benoit Tragedy.

He just PM'd me to fix the spelling mistake in his sig.

Good grief.

Man, you guys are assholes. I remember some dude asking me what he should do to be a better poster and I actually just tried to help. In hindsight, he should have asked someone a lot better as he ended up getting banned, but I still tried. I just don't get what the problem was with him asking. I understand that Coco is a prick and just has to be the cool guy who would shit on someone just for asking for help, but the rest of you surprise me. He does suck though.

I don't mind answering user questions. I do it all the time. I guess I'm approachable :shrug: And I did give him some advice last time he PMed me - "Don't PM for votes or support".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back