• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who does the kids like better

tnarage2

Pre-Show Stalwart
who does the kids like better ?

REY MYSTERIO = kids like him because he looks like a comic book carachter. and every time he comes in he always does that mask thing with the kids .

JOHN CENA = He is the WWE SUPERMAN and kids from 10 - 16 loves him. im a fan of is but he is just not that person that i would cheer for every week maybe some times if he deserves it.

JEFF HARDY = kids and some adults love jeff hardy because he dosent look like a speedo wearing wrestler thats why people loves him and he looks like the guy you could hang out with.

SO who does the kids like better i would say rey mysterio
for the tweens i would go with cena
and for the teens and up jeff hardy.

Cena is the bigger draw of the three, so it'd probably be safe to assume he's the one who is liked the most by all audiences. Personally, I prefer Jeff Hardy; his feud with Punk has been very entertaining and he has had a lot of quality matches over his career. When you add the tag team aspect of Jeff, he's definitely my favourite. But as far as the most popular overall, it's Cena and it isn't even close.

All 3 deserve great credit for helping Vince McMahon tap into very important demographics. Cena creates a new generation of fans who hopefully will be life long fans, Hardy keeps the teens interested because of his unique look and attitude and Mysterio is one of the leaders for the Latino market and can relate to young children due to his size and the fact he gives out a mask doesn't hurt him.

I also agree that Cena is the biggest draw for youths because he sure isnt the biggest draw amongst males 18-49 or females.

simple.. the little tiny kids are into Rey more. the teens are into Cena. And Jeff Hardy is definatly someone i would never ever be caught "hanging out" with. The guy looks like a circus clown on drugs.

I´d say John Cena as well, Cena might get booed by a significant part of the crowd but still gets cheered by Most of the audience, he is a huge draw in any definition of the word.

His gimmick is often said to be that of a "Superman" and that is actually true, he represents values and is an easy character, he is easy to like because he does the right things, rather than doing things because of more comlicated motivations like other characers.

This makes him immensly popular among the younger genration.

I'd have to go with Jeff Hardy on this one. Kids really like Jeff Hardy, but he has a ton of adult fans as well. He's a great wrestler, and he does a lot of high-risk spots.

And although John Cena is known for, "pushing merchandise", I want each and every one of you people who are reading this post to go check www.wweshop.com right now, and look at the "Top 10 Sellers" list, and tell me who is "pushing" more merchandise...John Cena...or Jeff Hardy.

Let's not deny it guys, Jeff Hardy is clearly more over with the kids than John Cena and Rey Mysterio (awesome wrestler, but still).

But... in all fairness, look at this. It has nothing to do with who's getting booed or not. Hardy sells more stuff on the website, yeah, because of the colored arm bands and the body paint, but overall? Think about it...

Cena is baggy T-shirt, Hat on backwards, knuckle up, I'm a street soldier let's go...
Hardy is day glow/blue light face paint, 3-4 colored hair, wearing 2-3 different pairs of socks on each arm with holes in them...

Which one would you rather have your kid idolizing? I'm taking Cena. Overall, if I see a kid wearing anything WWE, its got Mysterio or Cena's face on it...

The kids...like Cena and Rey Rey the same, but for different reasons. Cena, because he looks cool, clean cut and apparently has good values. Which is ironic considering the man used to do rap battles and vulgar ones at that. Rey is popular simply because he's built sort of like a superhero. He's got a mask and super hero's wear a mask. It's probably the highest selling thing they have right now. Besides those stupid ass Jeff Hardy arm things. Fuck he's awful.

And Hardy's not as popular with the smaller kids as Rey or Cena, but probably sells more merch than the both of them, mostly because meth addicts are probably fans of his. The Charismatic Junkie Enigma. LOL

The kids...like Cena and Rey Rey the same, but for different reasons. Cena, because he looks cool, clean cut and apparently has good values. Rey is popular simply because he's built sort of like a superhero. He's got a mask and super hero's wear a mask.

I agree with this. Both are really over with children, and being slightly older I didn't look at Mysterio as the superhero when I posted earlier but you're right. Mysterio is the one who kids will root for no matter what because he's their superhero, and good must always defeat evil. He has a great gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back