Who Do you wanna see as a vamp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deux4hm

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so the New Vampire stable is forming and I like the idea. We all know who is rumored to be in the stable but I thought it would be coo to ask you guys who you think would fit in pretty well with the new group. I personally would love gangrel and mordecai in it but could pass on median. Bring new blood (pun intended) and let Gangrel be the vet in charge. So come on guys...throw some ideas around as to who you think would be a good addition to this group.

My opinion. There are many people I would love to see added but one person stands out... Shannon MOre in his slightly tweeked prince of punk character... how about a prince of punk vamp! I thin he would be awsome.

Hey why not bring in a former brood member..in Jeff Hardy...? Hummmmmm just a thought.

Hardy would be good but only if he is off the drugs and is he not about to be offered a new deal at TNA ?

Moore could work

I cant really see there being many more members of the stable until the roster gets bigger as the only possible fued would be against the FBI and it couldnt run for too long

Exiled said:
Hardy would be good but only if he is off the drugs and is he not about to be offered a new deal at TNA ?

Moore could work

I cant really see there being many more members of the stable until the roster gets bigger as the only possible fued would be against the FBI and it couldnt run for too long
Yeah, and at the end of the run whoever was in the stable would be "stuck" as a vampire. That is, if they stick to Vampire folklore. If they don't, it would be horrendous.

Hardy was never in the brood! WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? He, Matt, and Gangrel joined forces for like a month to fued with Edge and Christian back in middle to late 1999, but that wasn't the brood. AS for the group, Mordecai, Gangrel, Luna, somehow want test in it, and of course, the "ZOMBIE"

FLUFF said:
Hardy was never in the brood! WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? He, Matt, and Gangrel joined forces for like a month to fued with Edge and Christian back in middle to late 1999, but that wasn't the brood. AS for the group, Mordecai, Gangrel, Luna, somehow want test in it, and of course, the "ZOMBIE"

the brood was christian and edge and then when they left gangrel he brought in "the new brood" look it up... even if it didnt last...they were in it...

Matter factr..here you go... NEW brood by name

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/b/brood-new.html

I hope they bring back the blood bath and Gangrels kick ass entrance theme. Best theme ever.

FLUFF said:

well, he sought of was so was jeef when gangrel joined the hardyz in 98 and turned them sinister.

I just hope gangrel doesnt hurt himself again like he did last time (poor guy you would think he is part of the orton family they way he gets injured)

for those who did know this the orton curse ,refers to the male members of the orton family who are pro wrestlers and seem to injure themeselves without trying,Rany not as much as his father or grandfather.

The funny thing is - the second I saw the Vampire, I thought it was Matt Hardy playing the role! They only showed him from the shoulders up, so it definitely seemed possible. Why not have Matt Hardy join the stable? It sure beats jobbing every week on Velocity, that's for sure. He could be the "Redneck Vampire" - he would have to be if the role requires speaking.

Poor Matt Hardy. You know your career has gone down the drain when your two options are jobbing on Velocity or becoming a dodgy vampire.

scarfo said:
Poor Matt Hardy. You know your career has gone down the drain when your two options are jobbing on Velocity or becoming a dodgy vampire.

Don't feel too bad for him. He's getting it on with Ashley Massaro, and the door is always open for a Hardy Boyz reunion either in WWE or TNA.

Soul Crusher said:
Don't feel too bad for him. He's getting it on with Ashley Massaro, and the door is always open for a Hardy Boyz reunion either in WWE or TNA.

hahahaha thats a great point man thats funny i hope there is a reunion in wwe or even ECW

CRAp vince scrached gangrel cuz of his weight...NO i got that from credible news sites...:(

the best vampire persona ive ever seen would be Vampiro , Gangrel
I misss those guys BUt i know the vamp on ECW is neither one of them

I would like A.J Styles to come over to ECW and become a Vampire, cuz that man can fly

What about Vesscara?? His lover gimmick is lame.. It would be better for him in ECW.

The Brood, wow Christian went from that to be NWA champion. Gangreil deserves a shot. Mordecai should be good

:headbanger: Vesscara, He would be a better suited Vampire. Have Vesscara drop the stupid Lover/ Ladies man Gimmick, jump to ECW and join Kevin Fertig and Gangrel.

I think Vampiro would be great. A Vampiro and Gangrel tag team would be even better. That would be good for ecw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back