Who do you share a birthday with

Oh god, I looked it up and found out that I share a b-day with Nicole Kidman, Robert Rodriquez, John Goodman, and the fat guitar player from Van Halen. Can somebody please shot me now, because I have nothing more to live for. lol

May 4th

Dory Funk (terry funks dad) Mr. Fuji, Scott Armstrong (ECW's Senior ref), Lance Bass (now my birthday feels a little less straight...) Andrew Raycroft (nhl goalie)

Oct. 21

Only noticable names I noticed when I looked it up are Joey Harriangton (shitty QB), and Kim Kardashian, who was born the same year too

Let me gues, this will follow with a bunch of b-day bar references huh? That is just low man. I'll have you know Scott Hall is a personal friend of mine. And he doesn't appreciate all of the drug and alcohol references that people make about him. He's been in rehab for months now and is successfully putting his life back where it belongs. And as soon as he wakes up from being passed out with his head in the toilet, I am going to let him know what you said. lol

Norcal also shares a Birthday with Chavo, Snoop Dogg, and Willis Mcgahee, that's just fucking bullshit, how come I have to share my birthday with people that suck, and he gets peope that have actually accomplished shit, and don't suck near as much, LOL

The Arizona Cardinals QB who was supposed to be better than Peyton Manning. He was a two time Heisman Trophy winner with he was with USC.

Norcal also shares a Birthday with Chavo, Snoop Dogg, and Willis Mcgahee, that's just fucking bullshit, how come I have to share my birthday with people that suck, and he gets peope that have actually accomplished shit, and don't suck near as much, LOL

Scott Hall too :lmao:

I share my Birthday with a lot of people

-Bob Seibenberg - Drummer for Supertramp
-John Candy
-Nick Sabin
-Peter Jackson
-Larry Mullen - U2s Drummer
-Mikkey Dee - Drummer for Motorhead
-Johnny Marr- Im sure Xfear knows this guy. He is the Guitarist for The Smiths
-The Boogeyman Marty Wright
-Adrock from The Beastie Boys
-Koji Kanemoto
-Vanilla Ice
-Mitch Harris- Napalm Death,

The Only Real Famous Person that Died on my Birthday was River Pheonix.

Slightly Depressing really. Vanilla Ice and The Boogeyman.

Oh yeah my Birthday is Halloween.

I had strong feelings for a girl named Melissa who lives in Canada. She was born on April 1st, 1982. (which is my birthday)

Neither of us remembered or cared to look at the exact times we were born, so when we were remotely together we had a running argument going that one was older than the other.

Shes officially the closest girl to my age that I've ever liked. Desiree' would be the closest that I ever loved. FACT!

In the end, its likely a good thing we didn't end up together. Females often don't like sharing.. and birthdays are pretty big to them, so I would've been screwed.

Will, April Fools' Day? Haha.

Anyway... Cleopatra committed suicide on my birthday, US state Chicago was founded (can I hear a cheer from any Chicago WZ-ers?) in 1833, and Major League Baseball players went on strike, cancelling the World Series, in 1994.

Births...

Jacques Tits (some mathematician, but what a name!)
Somdej Phra Nangchao Sirikit Phra Boromarajininat (Correction, now that is a name.)
Mark Knopfler OBE (Dire Straits guitarist)
Richard Reid (The shoe bomber)
Pete Sampras
Mark Kinsella
Jespar Gronkjaer
Djibril Cisse

And, the ultimate birthday...

Jonathan Coachman. Oh yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads