?

• Tenta

• Razorback

• NorCal

• Don West

• RKOLEGACYRULZ

• Elissman

Results are only viewable after voting.
What happened to Tenta? I've been away for a week or so-ish, so I'm out of the loop.

:(

If Jake doesn't came back full-time and if justinsayne ends up leaving, then I might have to ask for someone to ban me. At this point in time, it's like I'm coming to the bad side of an addiction: I used to use to enjoy getting my WZ fix, but now I just come out of habit and dependency.

It's a forum, not heroin. I don't get why people have to announce leaving or coming back. It's a god damn message board, not the Marine Corps.

What am I talking about, the bonds of WZ are stronger than the Marine Corps.

Yeah, I miss Tenta. I don't know Razorback on a level like I do others, NorCal isn't gone just yet, Ellis, well he was Ellis, I don't really want to go into that. It is Tenta for me.

If Jake doesn't came back full-time and if justinsayne ends up leaving, then I might have to ask for someone to ban me. At this point in time, it's like I'm coming to the bad side of an addiction: I used to use to enjoy getting my WZ fix, but now I just come out of habit and dependency.

Dude, I've been there. It get's fun again after a while, but it is largely habit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back