Who am I? WWE-'I have a red hat & am at every show'

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
ok so ive been a fan for years and for a long ass time i have seen this guy in the front row at almost every wwe show i can remember. 'sign guy' or 'mr red hat' he has so aptly been named by some.

this guy is everywhere and im beggining to wonder once again just who in the blue hell is this guy? a wwe plant? a super rich guy who can afford to travel everywhere? a family member of sum1 on the show? a russian spy?....

thoughts, answers?

Google search him, i think he is just a big fan.I think he was on Deal or NO Deal and a few wwe superstars were there to support him and a few heels boo'ed him.Just search "The Sign Guy" and im sure something will come up.

This is kind of similar to the "Hogan" clone that used to follow Hulk Hogan around at different events and sit front row. He would wear whatever Hogan was wearing at the time. He even migrated over to WCW with him and changed to the NWO clothes when he turned heel as well.

It was a nice side story lol

I've noticed there is also a older balding guy with a goatee and glasses that usually wears bright shirts that is in the front row of a bunch of shows too. He was wearing a bright pink shirt at one of the past two WrestleManias and he's been at other PPV's.

I believe he's just a really obsessed fan. I've seen him for years. I think he was even in a USA commercial for WWE once. It's funny because he's obviously a smark but he consistently cheers faces and boos heels. I guess it's just part of his gimmick, to be able to make funny signs relative to their current character.

off topic but theres also a dude i ALWAYS see in 90s wrestling shows wether it be ECW, WCW, or WWE its a guy who kinda resembles diesel wearing usually all black or a white t with a black vest he had glasses long hair and a goatee and he's always in the front row somewhere appearing on camera its crazy

I noticed this fella, and i'm not talking about Sheamus. This guy wears glasses, kind of tan (dark-skinned), buzz haircut, appears to be rip. Wears a tank-top. But i noticed him in the front row in a lot of matches in my wrestling DVD collection.

Well, i went to WrestleMania weekend this past year in Phoenix and i saw this guy at the ROH event....and the next day about 10 rows in front of me in the same aisle. He appears he doesn't have the front row...but damn, he seems to be a recognizable appearance.

But i have seen the red hat guy in the front row typically on the same side as the camera. I wonder if he's a ring crew guy or something myself.

i'm not familiar with who you guys are talking about. Probably best to call him red hat guy other then sign guy since i think ECW had their own. But if these people are on Raw as frequently as you say why not pull up some eps of of Youtube and show us a screen shot?

I have always wondered who that girl is in the pink shirt that is shown at the last few seconds of the opening to any WWE show where it shows the archival type footage.

he is just a really avid fan, as said before, he was on Deal or no Deal, where some superstars showed up. must be nice to have THAT much free time/cash that you travel around all over to follow the WWE

Ya if you read batista's book he talks about the guy and they try to give him free tickets but he would not accept them. But he would always joke with them all. I would suggest reading a chapter about him in the book. He sounds like a nice guy. Every time to wrestlers see him out side of an arena they try to pull a joke on him.

one person i always hated to see was the fat chick with reddish hair that used to wear those lame ass hardy fishnet armband things. watch any TNA event from 2005 and you will see her. she would also wear the stupid green or orange paint. just seeing her pissed me off.

While we're talking about fans that we see all the time anyone else notice the big guy that is often in the front row for TNA events? He sometimes (maybe always?) wears sunglasses and you used to have like a "Blueprint Ave" or something street sign for Matt Morgan. He just seems like a big TNA fan that probably lives in Orlando or something.

His name is sign guy,
& If you haven't seen him you weren't paying attention,
Because this dude is EVERYWHERE,
He's an avid WWE fan,
Search for him on Deal or No deal,
The Host ask alot of the same questions your asking,
So that's where you need to go for answers

BTW
He sometimes old up the most hilarious signs I've ever seen,
ie,

*JBL is talking,
Thank God for the mute button

*Forget your puppies Torrie,
I want your cat

Hes just a really big fan I've noticed him to. He was on deal or no deal with John Cena, Bobby Lashley, Edge and Randy Orton not to long ago. I can't remeber his name sorry but I know that the WWE superstars know him by name and tell him hi every now and again when they see him.

He is refered to as "The Sign Guy" He ALWAYS wears his signature red hat, with a blue shirt over a white t shirt. He does not work for WWE or is affiliated in anyway he is just a fan. He has a myspace page as the sign guy or wwe sign guy something liek that. He also mentions that he is in debt from following the WWE around :

I'm more interested to find out who the guy is who always sits dead center Ringside at Wrestlemania's, and other PPVs and Shows every year. He goes with his wife, looks to be in his 50's, and always wears a bright coloured shirt. He has a balding head and wears sunglasses sometimes too. He's most noticeable at Wrestlemania 23 and 25, so check those out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back