Who am I? Guess the Wrestler game.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Basically, I give you clues as to who a Wrestler might be. Your job is to guess who the person is correctly. Once you get it right, I'll do another one.

Here's Wrestler number 1...

1. I have wrestled in both Japan and the United States
2. I am a former Tag Team Champion
3. My first match in the WWE was on Smackdown after I was put on that brand. It was against Scotty 2 Hotty.
4. I was traded to Raw in 2005 but never made an appearance before I was released.
5. I am still wrestling today.
6. I am traditionally seen with my wife as a valet.
7. I was in one Royal Rumble where I was eliminated by Rey Mysterio.

Go!

Wow. I would have never guessed. How did you get that Milenko? Literally the only thing I remember about him was his awesome pro USA gimmick when he sang pop songs.

He was the only Japanese man with a female valet i can remember ever being in the WWE and i remembered his tag title reign with Rene Dupree.

Had no clue about the rest though. I wasn't watching PPVs at the time & I didn't pay much attention to debuts back then.

I have a soft spot for the nobodies in the early 2000s myself. Mark Jindrak could've been a star. Highest vertical leap in WWE history.

Didn't Kai En Tai have a female valet at one point? The whole "I choppy choppy your pee pee" angle with Val Venis was because he slept with someone's sister in the group.

Didn't Kai En Tai have a female valet at one point? The whole "I choppy choppy your pee pee" angle with Val Venis was because he slept with someone's sister in the group.

Mrs. Yamaguchi-San. Not so much a valet as much as a woman the manager dragged around.

Okay, here's obscure Wrestler number 2...

1. My WWE debut came as part of a tag team match in 2003.
2. I was a former Tag Team Champion with my brother.
3. Co-secretary of defence.
4. When my partner was traded to Raw in 2005, I stayed in Smackdown.
5. My last match in the WWE was a handicap match against Bobby Lashley.

Nice! Here's Wrestler number 3...

1. I made my WWE debut in 2002.
2. I was quickly eliminated from Tough Enough.
3. Although I was known a lot for being a manager, I'm a 5 time Champion on my own.
4. I'm still an active Wrestler.
5. Batista thanked me for a good warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back