• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whiskey fucks you up

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
I had 3 beers by 7 pm and then proceeded to annihilate a 5th of whiskey from about 8-10 with my roommate. I passed out by midnight and just woke up. The only things I remember are playing Mario Cart on the Wii and rapping for the girls next door at some point. I'm still fairly drunk but hopefully these vanilla wafers I'm eating can soak some of that shit up. Thank you for your time. Peace bitches

yea vanilla wafers are all I have in my room. Bread is all the way upstairs and more alcohol just doesn't sound appetizing at all right now.

Fucking A right it does, shit sneaks up on you. First time I ever threw up from drinking was from fucking damn bastard whiskey.

I always get ruined by Sambuca, I don't know why. It just fucks with my head the most.

I've never really gotten drunk off Whiskey but to be fair I've never really drank it.

Fucking A right it does, shit sneaks up on you. First time I ever threw up from drinking was from fucking damn bastard whiskey.

Exactly. I was just taking shot after shot and wasn't feeling that bad for a while then it just hit me. I know I rapped in my neighbors house and then threw up once in my bathroom. After that I'm hoping I just fell asleep because I don't remember doing anything else.

Damn Big Sexy lol, i got pretty wasted last night at my mates small house party i have bruises to prove it too, i had 2 Jim beam and cola's in a bottle, i then ran home which took me 30 minutes to steal 3 of my dad's beers from the fridge, drank those 3 in the midst of funny drinking games. I was made to drink every time the word "purple" was said, after those 3 beers i had 3 cans of jim beam and cola and some vodka.

It twas funny that we were making so much noise the neighbours threatened to call the cops on us so we took the party to a park with swing sets and a duck pond. I crashed and passed out at 2:30am along with everyone else only to wake up at 5:30am because i actually dreamed that the party kept going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back