Which WWE personality has made you laugh the most?

I liked Undertaker in summer of 1999 for humor probably more than most other personalities in wrestling. Remember the way he would push around Paul Wight, also known as the Big Show. This stuff happened when they were Tag Team Champions and shortly after they lost those titles. On an episode of WWF Raw is War in early September of 1999, Val Venis was caught on GTV making fun of Big Show in the bathroom, so Big Show gave him a HUGE clothesline to the back of the neck, knocking him out.

Later on in the show, Val Venis came out to the ring, cutting a mean, angry and serious promo against Big Show, saying something to the effect of: "Big Showwwwwww, you think you're so big and strong and you come out here acting like you can do whatever you want. Why don't you come down here and show me what you got?"

They showed Undertaker and Big Show backstage watching on a small monitor. Undertaker asked in a stern way, "Are you gonna pick that up?" Big Show replied, "What?". Undertaker said "That PUNK CARD that Val Venis just gave you!" Big Show started acting all juvenile and immature, saying "What? Man, come on!" like he was in a hypnotized control from Undertaker, and that he didn't want to actually go out to fight Val Venis, though he ended up pulverizing him. It was much funnier on video than how I described it though.

the rock is the funniest guy ever in the wwe cux you didnt know what he was going to say. attituden era stone cold is hilarious too even when he says nothing look up stone cold stunner fest the greatest

The Hurricane is another I'd like to mention. His skits backstage with the Rock are legendary. And his time with Rosey had some other great moments. :lmao:

Two more guys that were funny together were William Regal & Tajiri. On paper it didn't appear that it would be that funny, but my god they were hysterical. I'd give anything for them to be back on WWE TV today.

Kurt Angle by far. Spraying Austin with milk, riding the scooter, his battle rap with Cena. He has had a lot of funny WWE moments.

Goldust/Booker T segments were very funny too. Some of the stuff Santino does at times is funny too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back