Which WWE DVDs to Buy?

Rokitka

Brian Rokitka, Wrestling Fan
It's been a solid decade since I've purchased a wrestling DVD but have recently got the urge to pick a few up. It seems every big time player in the company's history has put out atleast one, not to mention the generic DVDs put out revolving around match types. Was just curious if anyone with a nice collection of 'em has any references as to which are the most entertaining or suggestions of which I should go check out

Chris Jerichos DVD, Wrestlemania 20 was a really great DVD for all of the extras as well. And although I havent seen these two they look really good and I plan on buying: Rise and fall of WCW and the rise and fall of ECW.

big show, rey mysterio life of a masked man, jericho, macho man, mr. perfect, the last 2 dx dvd's, hart and soul the story of the hart family. can't think of any other ones right now but those are my fave's

I have two WWE DVDs: Jericho's one and The Greatest Stars Of The 90s. Jericho's is far superior. Some great matches and a pretty interesting documentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back