• WCW Starrcade Anthology - $174.95

• Wrestlemania 28 featuring Cena vs. Rock and Hogan vs. Austin - $29.95

• The McMahon Family Encyclopedia - $24.95

• The WWE Hall of Fame Anthology - $19.95

• 'The Crippler' Chris Benoit - $24.95

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
1. The Complete Starrcade Anthology - For years it was the biggest WCW PPV of the year, and the standard for all other shows to live up to. Now you can own each and every match on each and every card from WCW's Starrcade, uncut and uncensored. - Price: $174.95

2. Wrestlemania 28 - The tagline "The Showcase of the Immortals" has never rang so true. Own this 3 DVD boxed set featuring hours of extras such as behind the scenes footage, the building of the Wrestlemania stage, in addition to the Wrestlemania card itself, featuring the double main-event of John Cena vs. The Rock and Hulk Hogan vs. 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. - Price: $29.95

3. The McMahon Family Encyclopedia - Offering a rare look into arguably professional wrestling's most powerful family, this 3 DVD set features the McMahon family as you have never seen them before. Starting with the family history all the way back to Roderick McMahon up to today's legendary promoter Vince McMahon Jr, this DVD is full of home video and insight from the McMahon family and those closest to them, and details the building of the WWE empire. DVD set includes several matches and memorable moments from McMahon family members. - Price: $24.95

4. The WWE Hall of Fame Anthology - The WWE Hall of Fame is professional wrestling's most prestigious honor, and you can own your piece of history today. In addition to the documentary detailing the history and formation of the WWE Hall of Fame and spotlighting some of its more famous members, this DVD collection includes every WWE Hall of Fame ceremony ever recorded so you may watch them in their entirety. - Price: $19.95

5. "The Crippler" Chris Benoit - A 'no holds barred' look at the life and controversial death of Chris Benoit. This 3 DVD set chronicles Benoit's career from its beginning to its horrifying and tragically abrupt end. Benoit's final days are discussed candidly by those who knew him best and offer a never before seen look into the man known as Chris Benoit. Discs two and three are jam packed with the greatest matches and moments in the career of Chris Benoit. All proceeds from this DVD set will be donated to brain research and concussion studies. - Price: $24.95

You can only pick one. What do you go for?

Benoit for me, its horrible but such grisly subjects tend to get me quite interested into finding out more, yet at the same time I'd like to see his best matches on a crisp DVD rather than a grainy YouTube video.

McMahon is a close second given the timing with the current storyline.

Wrestlemania 28.

I know the bare minimum about Starrcade and I'm not interested in learning any more. The McMahon one sounds kind of interesting. The Hall of Fame and Benoit have never really interested me.

Starrcade. For less than $10 a show with some awesome old school stuff in there, easy.

Mania 28: Mania has a tendency to suck. Cena vs. Rock is going to be a great one off match but I'd rather have a DVD of just their promos.

Encyclopedia: I've seen the McMahon DVD. The comedy was great, but the idea of hearing them talk about how they saved the world from the fires of hell while Vince cured world hunger and Stephanie gave birth to nature and Linda was around in the background somewhere and Shane is more athletic than Superman would get a little old after about five minutes.

Hall of Fame: Not that interested in them talking all day.

Benoit: Don't really care that much.

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in seeing Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan on the same show as Rock vs. Cena.

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in seeing Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan on the same show as Rock vs. Cena.

I would be interested. But, if we are to assume the event already happened, I would've watched it live and recorded it. No need for the DVD. The Benoit one, on the other hand, sounds massively interesting.

I'm sure in my belief that Chris Benoit is the biggest piece of shit in wrestling history. That said, I'd be morbidly fascinated by such a DVD and, if the proceeds are going to charity, where's the harm?

Two guys who are way past their prime, neither of which have wrestled an actual match in years upon years? I have no interested in seeing them fall all over each other in a match together.

I went with Starrcade, although the Hall of Fame and the McMahon encyclopedia sound somewhat interesting. I have no desire to watch a Hogan match as I hated his matches in his prime, I can only imagine how bad this match would be in 2012. As for the Benoit DVD, why the hell would I want to buy the DVD of the man that murdered his family? If there is a hell, I hope that motherfucker is burning in hell as we speak.

I went with Benoit.

I would wait for the Starrcade Anthology to be split up and then I'd buy them one by one (I did this for the Summerslam and Royal Rumble Anthologies), since I can't afford to spend $174 at one time just for a DVD set.

Wrestlemania 28... I would most likely eventually get this as I do every Wrestlemania, but it wouldn't be something I would have to have right away. It can wait.

I would have absolutely zero interest in the McMahon Family Encyclopedia.

I already have every WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony on DVD, so I wouldn't need to buy a DVD special on it.

And the Benoit story would just be too interesting to pass up on. I'm sure I would end up being disappointed with it, but there is no way I would be able to keep myself from watching something like that.

Just because Benoit vs. Angle at Royal Rumble 2003 is one of the greatest matches of all time and brain research/concussion studies has a significant impact on the world of sports in general, not just at the professional level.

Without a doubt i'd go with Benoit. Not only because The Crippler was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up, but the fact that the money would go to brain research and concussion studies is the number one reason i'd buy. The idea that it could help prevent something like the Benoit incident in the future would make me want to buy several.

Starrcade would be a great set to collect. I would probably only buy WM28 on PPV. It would also be interesting to see if WWE actually ever did do a controversial Benoit DVD which would probably never happen. Starrcade would probably be the best for my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back