• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which wrestling shows will you watch tonight?

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Have seen this question posed elsewhere, so lets find out here. Tonight is the first night that Ring of Honor Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, Lucha Underground and NXT are all on the same night. Ring of Honor, NXT and Lucha Underground are all on at 8/7C in the United States, 1AM for us folks in GMT. Impact Wrestling is at 9/10C and 2AM.

I, being from Ireland, can't watch it through legal means but I will however be watching a live stream of Ring of Honor at 1AM, will watch the replay of NXT after and then will find some time to watch Lucha Underground over the weekend. And hell, if I'm at home on Sunday, I'll watch Impact on Challenge.

What will everyone else be watching?

I'll watch ROH when it airs, DVR Lucha Underground for later viewing, watch NXT sometime tomorrow, and not even think about Impact.

Seriously excited to watch ROH on TV.

I don't get DA... or Fight Network, so NXT fo' me. I'll watch the rest tomorrow via the great world wide web.

I'll watch NXT at some point. Won't watch any of the others. Maybe LU down the line when I feel like getting caught up on it.

I'll be watching everything except Lucha Underground. I am way too behind on that. I got like 6 episodes in and fell behind. Haven't had the chance to make it up yet.

Ring of Honor. Every time I watch Ring of Honor I'm impressed with the show and wrestlers. I'll also watch NXT too.

I only plan on watching Smackdown tonight, and the NHL playoffs.. Smackdown airs on Wednesdays in Canada.

I don't think I'll get the chance to watch any wrestling tonight, as I'm going to my parents for tea and then taking my Mum to see San Andreas at the cinema.

But, if I DO have time when I get in, I will probably finish off the episode of Raw is War from 1998 I started this morning on the WWE Network, or watch the end of Mick Foley's documentary "For all Mankind". I'm up to his Japan days at the moment.

I watch Lucha Underground and NXT, and then when I read Klunderbunker's review of Impact, I'll have a look for the good bits.

NXT, and in a few weeks when they start a fresh batch of tapings, ROH

I would suggest people start watching before the NYC tapings.

In two weeks is the go-home show to Best in the World which is said to be really good, and the week after that is Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roderick Strong. Once more, SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RODERICK STRONG. And The Bullet Club vs. Chaos on the same show. That episode will be ridiculous.

I would suggest people start watching before the NYC tapings.

In two weeks is the go-home show to Best in the World which is said to be really good, and the week after that is Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roderick Strong. Once more, SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RODERICK STRONG. And The Bullet Club vs. Chaos on the same show. That episode will be ridiculous.

I don't know if Shinsuke Nakamura is good enough to carry Strong to a fun match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back