• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which wrestler is the most arrogant?

kurt_angle_no1fan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, its textbook to get over and draw heat by being cocky and arrogant. Either that or you are a monster who destroys everything in its path. Then there is the "goody 2 shoes" which Kurt Angle, and more recently CM Punk both pulled off beautifully.

But going down the roster I have noticed that there are quite a few heels who play ultimately the same role. Miz, Jericho, Dibiase, Ziggler, Swagger, Rhodes, Mcintyre, Del Rio all swagger around oozing cockiness. Who for you is the most arrogant and revels in their own self importance.

I'd say Miz.

lol arrogant ...Jericho wins because he is arrogant and can back it up.Sure Miz is close by but he is rather the outcast that dude that was never accepted and he has a different arrogance about him.IF u wanna talk real arrogance than Jericho is the most now.

Miz has toned it down a little bit lately. Overall, I'd say Jericho for sure. For me, the all time greats were Mr. Perfect and Ravishing Rick Rude. Nobody could beat them as far as arrogance goes. Rick Martel even had a fragrance called arrogance. :)

This one has to be Jericho because as said before he is arrogant for no reason. He chooses to be arrogant and that is enough to prove that he is in fact the most arrogant wrestler.

Alberto Del Rio

The guy only debuted a mere three weeks ago and already he walks around claiming to be great. He took out Rey Mysterio and that's only helped add to that arrogance of his. He's supposedly descended from Spanish Royalty and he has his own personal ring announcer plus he comes out in a fancy car (it was originally a Rolls Royce but on Raw he showed up in a Bentley) every week. Del Rio doesn't just ooze arrogance, he's covered, head to toe, in it.

On Raw, hands down Jericho is the most arrogant guy the have. His walk, talk and mannerisms ooze arrogance from every pore. He looks like he truly believe he is better than everyone, and he say he is the best in the world at what he does. Extremely arrogant and I love it.

On Smackdown I'd agree with FunKay, that Alberto Del Rio is the most arrogant star on that show. A few weeks into his debut and you would think by the way he talks, dresses and walks, he's some sort of wrestling God already. The guys reeks of arrogance and lets us know it.

Alberto Del Rio is the most arrogant in my mind. He plays the character of a spoiled rich kid who thinks he's better than everybody else because of it. Although we've seen Jericho and The Miz back it up many more times than Del Rio, Del Rio has been looking strong in each of his physical encounters.

If your speaking on current wrestlers.. then I would say Chris Jericho!

But of all time I would Say HULK HOGAN/Goldberg... if you know backstage facts then you will agree.

Miz is only good on NXT and that's because he's barely a pro and giving advice to newbs as though he's a vet.

After extensive thinking, i agree Jericho is the a most arrogant wrestler( and most entertaining btw). Just looking at his whole demeanor, attitude, facial expression and smirk he shows in the ring, this guy would actually have you sold that he is the best in the world at what he do. His character is the the definition of an arrogant narcissist.
I would make a case for the Miz (who i've been of fan of since RWBTNY), but he comes of as one of those jocks in your high school who pretended to be cocky so they can get all the girls. When the Miz first arrived, his arrogance seemed forced but over the years, he his cockiness looks legit.

But the Dashing One Cody is slowly proving himself lately.

Chris Jericho - Being cocky and arragant is his gimmick, hah.
He insults everyone and claims that he's the best at what he does, and infact.
He is the best at what he does :)

Alberto - Look where he's at, he debuted a few weeks ago and he's already in the main event picture in Smackdown, he kicked Rey Mysterio's ass, and he could even be a contender for a WWE Championship soon.

The Miz - Pretty much every week he claims that he's awesome, hes the USA title holder and the MITB brief case holder, and he could most likely win the title in NoC, or even next monday night raw, he's also feuding with Daniel Bryan, and together with Alex Riley they are the two top mic workers in the company.

Mine pick is Chris Jericho, he's substained his arrogance for years. I can see Alberto Del Rio being the most arrogant superastar in the near future, he thinks he's God I mean even Jericho wouldn't get his own announcer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back