Which Wrestler Do You Most Associate With Mr. Fuji?

Who Is Most Associated With Fuji?

• George Steele

• Don Muraco

• Siaka

• Demolition

• Powers of Pain

• Orient Express

• Berzerker

• Yokozuna

• Crush

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
im gonna go with yokozuna. everytime i think of that big guy i think of mr fuji throwing salt in bret harts face at wrestlemania 9

This is a tough one for me because if you say "Mr. Fuji", Demolition, Powers of Pain, Yokozuna and the Oriental Express all immediately come to my mind. But my vote went to the Powers of Pain because for the others if you mention their name Fuji doesn't immediately pop to mind but if you mention "Powers of Pain" to me the first 2 things I think of is Mr. Fuji and how badass The Warlord was.

I loved Mr. Fuji, he was one of my favourite characters growing up. But that being said, there can't be anyone other than Yokozuna. Holding the Japanese flag for him and doing some of the promos, Mr Fuji went from loveable character to hated heel for me thanks to his alignment with Yoko.

As an aside, Mr Fuji was labelled Worst Manager by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter from 1984-1995 (except for one year). I know Dave Meltzer has a hard-on for Japan, but jeeze, talk about hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back