• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which scenario would you prefer to see for WM30?

LODemolition

Championship Contender
There's several ways they could (and that are being rumored) for them to book WrestleMania XXX. So which of these would you like to see the most?

Scenario 1:

IC/US Title Unification Match: Big E vs. Dean Ambrose

Rollins & Reigns in the Tag Team Championship match as part of a triple threat or fatal 4-way

Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger 1 on 1

Scenario 2:

IC Title Triple Threat Match: Big E vs. Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger

(Possible US Title) Triple Threat Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

As much as I want to see the IC and US Titles unified (because we all know how worthless the US belt is), I have to go with scenario 2. The Shield's breakup has been built up for them to not officially clash at Mania. Though they've been on the same page for the last 2 shows, we know this will not last for long. An IC/US Title unification match can wait until Extreme Rules. Plus I believe Cesaro will win the IC Title and then would go on to defeat Ambrose if a unification match does indeed happen.

I have to say though, I'm not a big fan of more than 1 triple threat/fatal 4-way on the same card and with the way it's shaping up, we will see a triple threat for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, the IC Title, possibly the US Title if they put it on the line in a Shield match, and even the Tag Team Championship if they decide to put The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws vs. The Brotherhood vs. Rowan & Harper. I don't think there'd be enough interest in just an Usos/NAO rematch, so I can definitely see them expanding that match.

Honestly, ideally, I'd have liked to have seen Dean Ambrose drop the United States Championship on the road to Wrestlemania - perhaps to have set up a unification match that didn't contain him, or maybe not. Whatever match concerns The Shield doesn't particularly need that championship involved, and seeing him drop the title because Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins didn't bail him out this time would have added a bit of heat to that story. A triple threat between The Shield and then a match between Intercontinental Champion Big E and United States Champion Mark Henry could have been quite neat.

Of those two scenarios, I'd probably prefer the second one.

There's a reason for The Shield to face off in a triple threat match. There's no real reason for any of those scenarios to occur. Big E, Cesaro & Swagger can just be dumped in that battle royal.

I was saying a few months ago that Henry needs to go heel again to set up a match with Big E at Mania, but obviously that's not the direction they're going in. I was hoping we'd at least get to see Henry vs. Lesnar to settle things and also make Lesnar look that much stronger heading into WM.

If the US Title is on the line in a Shield triple threat, Rollins almost has to win because that title only holds restricts Reigns rather than pushes him forward. That's assuming Ambrose doesn't pull out the win and retain, which I think is actually the best option if they do plan on unifying the US and IC belts.

I think this is the card that's shaping up (with the already announced matches, of course).

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat: Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. Bryan

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

(Possible US Title) Triple Threat: Ambrose (c) vs. Reigns vs. Rollins

IC Title Triple Threat: Big E (c) vs. Swagger vs. Cesaro

Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Way: The Usos (c) vs. NAO vs. Brotherhood vs. Rowan & Harper

30-Man Battle Royal

Divas Title: AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya (possibly even another triple threat/fatal 4-way involving Naomi/Tamina/a Bella Twin)

There's a reason for The Shield to face off in a triple threat match. There's no real reason for any of those scenarios to occur. Big E, Cesaro & Swagger can just be dumped in that battle royal.

Giving Cesaro (who is getting more over by the week) his WM moment and crowning him new IC Champion is a pretty good reason.

Big E has already been announced in the 30-Man Battle Royal, so I really hope that doesn't mean they're not planning on having him defend the IC Title on the card.

Scenario 2, but honestly I just want to see Cesaro win a match at mania. I'm dying for a Shiled three-way though. It'd be a cool moment either way for Cesaro to win the battle royal or the IC title. Just give me my damn Shield triple threat.

Scenario 1 because it keeps the Shield together for a few more weeks/months but if you watched Raw and saw the SD spoilers you would see that the Shield will be involved with Kane in some way at Mania so I will pick Scenario 3

Scenario 3 -
Kane, Rowen and Harper v Shield
Big E v Cesaro v Swagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back