Which One Should I Get?

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, the mall is having a sale on wrestling DVDs, and I get my allowance of $30 on the 15th. I'm probably going to save it, but I just want to ask you guys, what DVD set should I get?

Choices:
The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Ultimate Collection
Allied Powers
Other (please specify)

I'm thinking of getting The Greatest Stars of the 90's if they have it. I like documentary-style DVDs, ones that have a lot of interviews like The Rise and Fall of ECW or the Bret Hart DVD set.

I'd say the Greatest Stars of the '90s, I have it myself and it rocks hard! It features Sting, Foley, Hogan, Shawn, HHH, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Savage, pretty much all the HUGE names in the buisness. Plus dude remember in our msn convo you said you havn't watched wrestling from the '90s? That is another good reason, you know just to see the best era of wrestling (IMO) which you sadly missed Doc.

Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Ultimate Collection

I watched it and loved it, if you can ignore maria's attempt at wrestling knowledge you can watch a piece of history, try not to watch the inbetween commentary it kinda sucks, but the match quality is amazing

It has Maria in the Randy one?!

The Randy Savage DVD wins!

It's hosted by Matt Striker and Maria.

Anyways, I have also been having a dilemma with Wrestling DVDs, but I don't have the intelligence to make a thread like Doc :p.

What should I get? I haven't got one in a long time. The last one I got was the Rey Mysterio and DX 2006 DVDs. My top 2 choices are The Rise and Fall of WCW or the Raw 15th Anniversary one, which I've been wanting to get for a long time, but for some reason or another, haven't been able to. You can choose out of these choices or other ones. What should I get?

See, thing is, I'm not interested in the match quality, more for the history. How is the RAW 15th Anniversary DVD?

See, thing is, I'm not interested in the match quality, more for the history. How is the RAW 15th Anniversary DVD?

Yeah, I agree. That's why I still want the Raw DVD after two years, because it looks like it defines the Attitude Era. And since there is no real nWo DVD, I will settle for the 'Rise and Fall' DVD. I was somewhat disappointed with the Rey Mysterio DVD because I wanted more of a history, but it was more of a match-based DVD. But that was my fault, because it's not like Rey Mysterio was the king of promos lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back