Which of you Bastards Remembers Serious Jones?

JGlass

Unregistered User
Serious Jones was once a member here, and he was great. Probably a better poster than you.

He made this video. If enough people watch it, he's going to Hollywood where it will be screened for a large audience of people. It's not The Godfather, but it's still pretty good. Watch it.

[YOUTUBE]TGpQyee2JEM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm pretty sure I've watched it a hundred times at this point, multiple times a day. It never fails to put a smile on my face.

That was pretty funny. Is that actually Serious Jones because he looks 15

Rather disappointed. Only a select few posters amused me much more than him, but if it wasn't for the sex appeal that video would be tgarbage.

^^ The cat guy, of course! He's everywhere throughout the depths of this place.

Cool vid anyway. Ending got a good dry heave out of me.

Great way to waste two minutes. Something about that vid reminds me of this one:
[YOUTUBE]XScjyEYhhCc[/YOUTUBE]

I thought Serious Jones was one of the funniest posters I've seen on here, bu I didn't find any humor in the video. Guess it just wasn't my type of humor, but I'd sue like to see him post a lot more on here again.

Serious Jones was better than me, still is actually. Though not saying much.

Debatable. He was underrated, no doubt; he had a unique brand of humor. If I'm remembering correctly, he was the guy that posted a lot of funny images/memes/gifs. But, unless I'm missing something, that's all he did. Cool gimmick poster but little else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back