Which NXT stars will get a call up soon?

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
With the big list of Top Superstars being on the shelf due to injury(John Cena, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Daniel Bryan) with most probably missing WrestleMania.

Which current roster stars can be see moving up in the ranks?

Which NXT stars will most likely get the call-up?

Which Top Veterans will return?

Roman Reigns is already replacing John Cena as the top face
Dean Ambrose as the top 2 face
Sheamus is top hell (unfortunately)
Kevin Owens has can be considered as top 2 heel.
Dolph Ziggler needs to be brought back to the main event scene. (that loss against Heath Slater needs to be forgotten)
Bray Wyatt needs to solidify himself as the top face already! He has much more star power than Sheamus and should be in that top spot battling for the WWE title.

As for NXT call ups go:
Sami Zayn
Finn Balor

Veterans:
Brock Lesnar (unfortunately)
AJ Styles
Sting
Chris Jericho (unfortunately)
The Rock

Current moving into Main Event scene:
Owens
Ambrose
Wyatt and his family
Miz... laugh if you may but he was a "must see" champ. The right storyline will put him right back there.

NXT Call ups:
Samoa Joe
Finn (only once the other Balor, er, Bullet Club members arrive)
Enzo and Cass. Legit tried of seeing new day face the same guys every week
Bailey aka the female John Cena

Vets:
Jericho
Rock
Batista
Hogan (don't laugh)
Austin (they will to throw a boatload of money at him)
Daniel Bryan

Which current roster stars can be see moving up in the ranks?

Which NXT stars will most likely get the call-up?

Which Top Veterans will return?

I am not gonna predict who will!
I will tell what i feel should happen.

I would want
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Kevin Owens

to move up in the ranks.

I would want
Finn Balor
Enzo Amore & Big Cass
Bayley

to get the call-up.

I would want
Brock Lesnar
Jericho
Undertaker
Daniel Bryan

to return soon.

i actually want finn and rumoured bullet club. samy zyan, samoa joe
my wm32 card
1. actually i want taker vs wyatt for wwe championship match with some new wyatt family gimmick match. They even anounced taker last wrestlemania match. Wyatt takes title at rumble.
2. I make hhh vs roman with the stipulation of mcmahan family lose power. Even rock interfere by roman side.
3. Brock vs bryan is a excellent match.
4. Dean vs heel ziggler for ic title.
5. Owens vs sami zyan for us title. Kalisto takes title from del rio then owens takes title from kalisto.
6. With the rumors around i make bullet club vs league of nation.
7. For divas title i make sasha vs charlotte vs becky.
8. Andre the gaint battle royal.

I reckon WWE wouldn't want to gamble with promoting some young talents into the Main Roster. But there might be a chance for some established stars like Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe and Finn Balor might can get the nod. If the reports are true, AJ Styles hasn't signed the NXT contract so we might can see him in the Main Roster, mind you, only if he had signed.

Other than that WWE should focus on the pushing Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt into the Main event scene.

I don't want to see anyone from NXT move up until after WM. There is still so much talent on the main roster - so many workers that need TV time, a character refreshening, a good program to be in. These injuries have created opportunity to Rose, Slater, Dallas and Axel on Monday. Rather if that was plan all along or not, it's good to see them on TV and see where it could go. Never know there could be a diamond in the rough.

Perfect time to elevate Wyatt, Owens and Ambrose while giving Sheamus, Rusev, ADR and Wade Barrett sense of direction. In recent months Tyler Breeze was called up - he needs something decent going forward instead of jumping the gun and bringing up guys. Then once these guys are brought up for a temporary "fix" and the others return from injury then the argument will be how the NXT call-ups aren't being used correctly.

You've got the emergence of Kalisto as a singles star, you've got veterans like Chris Jericho, Taker, Lesnar and Triple H returning. Guys like The Miz, Stardust and Dolph Ziggler that need a chance and entertainers such as Damien Sandow that have been seemingly forgotten and need a way to become relevant again.

The Divas division is fine for what it is, tag division too. Situations like this gives these guys a chance and they deserve it. Mark Henry and Big Show are likely at the end of their runs - create a program with them so that they can go out respectfully. WM is in Henry's home state, let him go out in a high note.

But please let's use what's available before bringing up others.

I say Bayley debuts on the Raw after WM32 and hopefully Enzo & Cass (Carmella) make the switch too. Joe, Corbin, Crews, Zayn & Cable & Jordan IMO will most likely stay in NXT for now. Sasha probably wins the strap at WM32 and if she does indeed turn face/split from Naomi & Tamika than i could see Nia Jax getting the calling up.

As for geting the call up to the main roster now, i say only Balor gets a go. Maybe even a debut in the rumble? Than some sort of I.C/U.S fixture at WM32, or a demon balor VS demon kane angle?

Samoa Joe should be the next one moved up for me. He seems to have upped his game somehow over the last couple of months and would be a beast on the main roster. If brought in correct he could also go down as a possible opponent for Brock at Mania if he is still not booked against anyone.

To me Samoa Joe doesn't even need to be in NXT, he's been in the Indie scene like forever, and was in TNA for a long time before he joined up with NXT, he's good enough to have gone straight to the main roster IMO.

As for the next call up, it might be Baron Corbin, all he's doing at the moment in NXT is doing both his moves on jobbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back