Which Match Is Better II?

Which match is better?

• Triple H vs. The Rock: Strap Match at Fully Loaded 1999

• Triple H vs. The Undertaker: WWE Undisputed Title Match at King of the Ring 2002

Results are only viewable after voting.

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
So the first one is in the PPV Discussion area, because it featured two Wrestlemania matches. This one also includes two PPV matches but since this will be a series and will feature TV matches in some installments, I figured this would be the best place to post it. If I'm wrong please move it.

Anyway the matches this week are Triple H vs. The Rock, a strap match at Fully Loaded 1999, and Triple H vs. The Undertaker for the WWE Undisputed Championship at King of the Ring 2002. These were two very good yet not always remembered matches. If you haven't seen either lately I'd suggest you watch them before voting, not only to be informed but for good entertainment. My vote goes to the KOTR match. Here's why.

Both matches were very physical, and featured mostly brawling. I'd say the star power was about equal in both. The wrestling in both was also pretty equal. But the Taker/HHH match featured better commentary, with Paul Haymen having his entertaining guest commentary for the first part of the match, talking about how the new King of the Ring Brock Lesnar had punked out The Rock backstage, and The Rock hightailing it out of Columbus, but when the referee and both men went down, The Rock came out and sent haymen running himself. That was very entertaining. Also, with The Rock interfereing in the match, unintentionally hitting Triple H and intentionally going after The Undertaker, set up the Triple Threat match at Vengeance between the three very well. The excitement in the match was very high, and it was unpredictable. With HHH kicking out of the last ride and Taker (i think) kicking out of the Pedigree, you didn't know what was coming. After the match with The Rock coming back and taking out Taker, HHH taking down The Rock, but finally the champion Taker taking down The Game once more in triumph, also set up the Vengeance match well. Finally, the match was for the title, whereas the Fully Loaded strap match was not, creating a much bigger atmosphere.

Well that's my opinion, what about yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back