• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where was HBK at Wrestlemania 30?

AlexWWE21

HBK and Dean Ambrose Fan
I am big Shawn Michaels fan. HBK is known as Mr. Wrestlemania. But, he did not appear on tv at one of the biggest Wrestlemanias. This year's Wrestlemania celebrated 30 years. I find it weird that he didn't want to be on it or WWE didn't want to have him cut a quick promo. Heck, I thought it would be cool to see him come out with Austin, Rock, and Hogan. Maybe he just wanted to skip a Wrestlemania. But I think he should have atleast been involved in a little skit.

I think HBK has dedicated a lot to WM. I don't mind seeing him being on the tv show and I'm sure Vince doesn't either. HBK can add a lot of depth to a feud and make it that much more interesting. Take for example the HHH and Brock match at WM 29. The Superkick to heyman was about the only time I can think the crowd cheered loudly during the match. But I don't think HBK will ever step in the ring again. I think he will do guest reffing and promos.

BUT, I read somewhere this year I think it was Twitter when Shawn himself said he had no problem appearing at Wrestlemanias but only if it was worthy of a appearance which tends to make me think a lot of it is on WWE.

HBK alongside Hogan/Austin/Rock would've been cool. But he wasn't in the same league as a draw or personality and I think that would've quicly become apparent. It wouldn't have benefited him to appear with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back