Where has Layla been?

LODemolition

Championship Contender
Has anyone else noticed that after she beat Michelle McCool in that match where the loser had to leave Smackdown...they BOTH ended up leaving? I'm almost positive it was Layla's last match too.

Just wondering if she's even still under contract. She's the best-looking diva they had in my opinion.

Also, why not just get rid of the divas division? It's the same recycled garbage every week on Raw and Smackdown. Beth and Natalya feud with Kelly, Eve and now Alicia. There's a 2-3 minute match involving some combination of the afformentioned 5 women, and that's it. Talk about ridiculous. That time could be spent on a good promo for one of their up and coming superstars. It's not going to get any better either, considering Gail Kim and Melina are now gone. Not that they were being used properly to begin with, but Melina was one of the best female wrestlers WWE had.

She's injured, torn ACL and MCL, off the top of my head she ought to be back before Royal Rumble or just after. However, that doesn't change the fact you could have easily found the information on this, using Google and searching Layla El. Instead of making a thread.

As The Dragon Saga said torn ACL and MCL. If you go off TV she said she hurt her knee before Kharma came out and beat her down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back