Top 20 Divas

TJ Matics

It was never the same.
KB posted the schedule for the 2013 WWE DVD's and I noticed the Top 20 for Divas ! Just wondering who you guys think will be the top 20 and/or who should be in the top 20. Now I don't agree with this list 100%, but I think it'll look something like this, with shoutouts to Sunny and Fabulous M. If they're not just given their own numbers.

20. Jillian Hall
19. Kaitlyn
18. Jazz
17. Gail Kim
16. Molly Holly
15. Sable
14. Eve Torres
13. Natalya
12. Layla
11. Torrie Wilson
10. Melina
9. Candice Michelle
8. Mickie James
7. Stacy Keibler
6. Kelly Kelly
5. Michelle McCool
4. Chyna
3. Beth Phoenix
2. Lita
1. Trish Stratus

I'm sure Stephanie will be here somewhere as well. What do you guys think ?

Maryse? And why is Kaitlyn there? Eve should be ranked higher and Layla should be in the 20s or no rank at all.

Trish Stratus
Lita
Sensational Sherri
Luna
Chyna
Madusa
Sunny
Sable
Eve Torres
Fabolous Moolah
Terri Runnels
Melina
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
Candice Michelle
Kelly Kelly
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Debra McMichael or The Kat

Not in order, but that's who I feel will be in the top 20.

Doubt they will put in any Divas who are currently Knockouts.

Maryse? And why is Kaitlyn there? Eve should be ranked higher and Layla should be in the 20s or no rank at all.

I honestly forgot about Maryse, shame on me.
Kaitlyn is who the WWE is semi-pushing right now, so she would be there just for exposure, Layla's the champion, so again, more exposure, if they're relevant by the time this DVD comes out. Eve's just fine where she's at, if this list was based strictly off skill maybe she would be higher, but so would a lot of other divas, plus ones added to the list if based just off skill, so she would probably still be in the same area.

Why the fuck does Candice have a better spot than Sable and Molly Holly?

I said this is probably how WWE would list the divas, unless you're Lita or Trish the list will hardly be based on what the divas have accomplished or how well they wrestled. It'll be more like, who looks better ? who left on better terms ? Who might we be interested in resigning ?

Trish, Lita, Sable and Sunny should be the top 4....not sure what order though.

And why the fuck has no-one mentioned Victoria.... you *****

Trish, Lita, Sable and Sunny should be the top 4....not sure what order though.

And why the fuck has no-one mentioned Victoria.... you *****

I'd be willing to bet your bottom dollar she's not high enough in WWE's mind to forgive her stay in TNA. As supposed to someone like Mickie James who has a better chance of still being mentioned, even if only because of her storyline with Trish.

I'd be willing to bet your bottom dollar she's not high enough in WWE's mind to forgive her stay in TNA. As supposed to someone like Mickie James who has a better chance of still being mentioned, even if only because of her storyline with Trish.

You may be right tbh, bullshit on WWE's part.

Mickie and Victoria should definitely be in that list, two of the best female wrestlers of the last decade

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back