Where Does Rock/Cena Go From Here?

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
Okay, so we're still 4 Raws out from Wrestlemania, meaning 4 more promo confrontations of Rock/Cena, as Rock will not be in any pre-'Mania matches, and I doubt Cena will (at least nothing of note, maybe a squash or something).

Now, of course Rock/Cena's exciting to see live and by no means am I getting tired of it. But the WWE seems to be uping the ante just about every confrontation, and with 4 Raws to go, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen between the two leading up to 'Mania. I find it hard to believe that they're going to continue doing the same routine (Rock bashes Cena for being unlikable/fruitty pebbles, Cena bashes Rock for leaving WWE) for 4 more weeks. That's the basis of the feud, sure, and it'll be touched upon and maybe focused on for another week or two, but I have a feeling another element may get introduced. Like something else will happen between the two to put this feud over the top. But I have no idea what it could be.

Again, by no means am I saying it needs anything extra, it's great. But I just have a feeling that there may still be a little more in store that we're not expecting or thinking about with 4 shows of content left.

What do you think? Do you think something else other than their bashing of each other will be introduced, or do you think they'll just stay on this route without going anywhere else with it?

I'll just throw an idea out there- maybe they make their "bashing" a little bit more personal, and begin to bring in personal loved ones into their arguments. I could definitely see the Rock going on a rant about Cena's wife, couldn't you? She's never mentioned, so she would be "fresh" material. Then Cena says this match now has an added dimension to it, as he's defending his family, yadda yadda yadda. Just a thought.

What do you guys think?

I hope they don't bring in family members. And stop with the worked shooting. The real cena doesn't think Rock is egocentric or self-centered. I'm pretty sure the real cena is grateful that Rock is here. Cena's WM bonus would be half as big without Rock.

I think WWE is gonna go all out to put Cena over from now till WM. It's gonna be terrible. Expect a TON of sucking up to his hometown crowd Monday. Cena will praise Boston teams, and remind everyone of Rock's "wrist notes". And that he's here but Rock isn't. I hope it doesn't work, but we won't know 'cause WWE might manipulate audio and confiscate anti-Cena signs.

Expect Cole to constantly rhetorically ask "What will the crowd be like at Wrestlemania?!" When Rock comes back, he will flub lines and catchphrases, to prove that he's Dwayne now. He might say "Know the role you play and be quiet!" or "Your rooney pie candy butt!". It will be lame.

If I were booking, I'd make Rock throw Cena into a giant bowl of milk and Fruity Pebbles. Then Cena strikes back the next week with a faux Academy Awards he sets up for the Rock, and ends up wacking Rock on the head with an Oscar. Then on the go-home, a life size Fred Flintstone shows up to tell Cena he's a fan. Then he takes off the head to reveal it's the Rock underneath. Then he Rock Bottoms cena.

But WWE isn't creative anymore. They prefer lame worked shoots that idiots believe are real. This could have been a good feud.

But instead it's the Fruity Pebble Nerd vs. The Samoan Mr. Clean

I don't think anything comedic or anything resembling it should be employed, nor will it. they need to keep this 100% serious. No more jokes, that was for months ago. It's go time, which is the direction they've been going in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back