Where does Kane fit in ?

MCMG

King Of The Ring
Kane had a great 2010. In my opinion he was superstar of the year. He did everything right. In the ring and with the mic. He finally had a substantial title run which ended and left him with nothing to do.

So what will his Wrestlemania match be?

With HHH returning it looks certain that he won't be facing taker.
The world title match has already got 2 men which is looking like rising to 3 ( Christian) and even 4 ( Dolph).

If the US and IC belts are too be unified than that could be a match for Kane to be in but the winner would most likely be a younger superstar. Maybe just an IC title match.

A cross brand match. He could face Sheamus or Jomo who both need matches currently.
Maybe Wade Barret or Swagger both are deserving of their own matches at Mania and Kane could put anyone over.

Or is he just doomed for the MITB.

I personally would like him to face Sheamus or Swagger. Both could easily work well as matches at mania. They have all held a world title in the last year so there is no problem with them having a lack of exposure.

I was actually just going to post this myself. What about kane? He was in the spotlight for most of last year, feuding with the undertaker, and edge. But now the the grandest show of them all is coming Kane is falling to the back. Id say no more undertaker(i know he's fighting Hunter), its like beating a dead horse already. I think it would give the ic title some good value if kane held it again. Or will he come back to interfere in Taker, HHH. Who knows. Hopefully he's on the card.

Maybe Kane isnt going to be there, or in a hastily put together throw away match, just to have him their. In recent years Kane hasnt done much at 'Mania so maybe he has been forgotten about.
Has anybody said that MITB is definately happening? I imagine that they are going to throw 10 superstars in the match so I would have thought that they woud have started 'qualifying matches' yesterday?

He'll be in Money In The Bank. Or there is this thing going around of Team Big Show Vs The Corre. Kane doesn't seem to be playing a monster-heel at the moment, hell he could even be considered a tweener.

So you never know, he could be one of the member of Team Big Show.

If that doesn't come to flourishon, then yeah, MITB.

He will most likely end up in some kind of filler multi man tag or MITB match. At this stage that is probably what he is best used for as well as to be perfectly honest he is pretty shit in the ring these days, at least a MITB match can mask that. It seems logical, they can play up the fact that he won a MITB match last year and all that stuff, make poeple believe he has a chance again. Seems like a win win situation to me, it gets Kane on the card but he doesn't have to have an awful one on one match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back