Where do you put future call-ups?

Gallops77

Pre-Show Stalwart
The draft is over and we see what the rosters are like.

Where do you all see these NXT stars ending up and when do they get called up?

Bayley
Shinsuke Nakamura
Samoa Joe
Bobby Roode
Austin Aries
The Revival

I honestly think Bayley gets called up as early as this Sunday on Battleground as Sasha Banks' partner against Charlotte and Dana Brooke.

Samoa Joe I think will be in the fall when there are reportedly supposed to be more call-ups. The same with The Revival.

Nakamura I think will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble and stay on the main roster from then on out.

Roode I think will be post Wrestlemania after a run as NXT Champion. Aries the same.

Bayley - RAW
Samoa Joe - Smackdown
The Revival - Smackdown
Nakamura - Smackdown
Roode - RAW
Aries - RAW

The draft is over and we see what the rosters are like.

Where do you all see these NXT stars ending up and when do they get called up?

Bayley
Shinsuke Nakamura
Samoa Joe
Bobby Roode
Austin Aries
The Revival

I honestly think Bayley gets called up as early as this Sunday on Battleground as Sasha Banks' partner against Charlotte and Dana Brooke.

Samoa Joe I think will be in the fall when there are reportedly supposed to be more call-ups. The same with The Revival.

Nakamura I think will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble and stay on the main roster from then on out.

Roode I think will be post Wrestlemania after a run as NXT Champion. Aries the same.

Bayley - RAW
Samoa Joe - Smackdown
The Revival - Smackdown
Nakamura - Smackdown
Roode - RAW
Aries - RAW

personally out of those names, i kinda see only 3 of them getting called out in the near future that'S been Joe,Bayley and the revival so i will based my response on that

Bayley, i wouldn't be surprise if she's gets put on smackdown after nxt brooklyn mostly because Smackdown is the most kid friendly show out of the 2 rosters and bailey is more of a kids friendly character so she would be a better fit on smackdown

The Revival: the funny thing with them is that they could fit on any of the 2 rosters, they would fit well on raw with the a-levels teams and on smackdown with the b-level teams but for the sake of choosing, i think i would have them on RAw mostly because raw as the better tag division and i would love to see more matches between the rivival and enzo & cass.

Samoa joe: Again tough call, but i would put him on raw mostly so that you could have him face Brock lesnar in a dream match at wrestlemania. I would wait until the rumble to make him debut as a surprise entrant and then go on raw an challenge lesnar for a wrestlemania match.

As for nakamura,Roode & Aries. I'm not holding my breath about seeing them on the main roster. Maybe nakamura will get the called up but the other 2 are mostly good wrestlers that we're hired to help the younger guys in NXT and right now, they need star power on that roster if they want to continue touring so until you can find somebody to fill those guys shoes as main event talents, they pretty much are stuck in nxt especially roode and aries.

Bayley - RAW (Best womens are on this show)
Samoa Joe - RAW (Have a feud with Lesnar)
The Revival - RAW (Best teams are on this show)

Nakamura - Smackdown (Can do magic with AJ Styles)
Aries - Smackdown (Not sure about him yet)

Let Roode be NXT champion for a very long reign.

I think Nakamura needs to be on SD so they can really show case is wrestling.
Joe is too much like Kevin Owens in body figure i think them 2 need to be separate. Joe to SD
I think the Revival are too much like Gallows and Anderson in what kinda heels they are and wrestling style. Revival to SD.
Aries point blank on Raw have him for your response to CM Punk, cruiserweight division, and Have I.C. Title run with him.
Bayley needs to go to Raw because i want SD to showcase the women who are looked over, like Becky Lynch, Carmella, Alexis Bliss, Paige, and Emma.
Roode Along year in NXT as the longest NXT champion and beating all comers till Hideo Itami a underdog, a guy you'd never think would win that match and wins the NXT title

I think Smackdown is gonna need more star power, particularly with the women so they almost have to put Bayley on Smackdown.

The Revival should go on Smackdown as Smackdown is pretty light on tag team talent.

I could go either way on Joe and Nakamura. Between the two, they should be on opposite shows, to balance it out.

I would put Bayley, Shinsuke Nakamura, Samoa Joe, and The Revival on Smackdown. The women's, mid-card, and tag team divisions really lack depth.

Honestly I don't think Raw needs anyone from NXT at the moment. They have enough talent (well.. in comparison to SD).

EDIT - Well I basically stole LoudClearVoice's post. Didn't mean too and I didn't look at it. Sorry.

Smackdown I think would receive Samoa Joe, because can you imagine the Joe vs Styles matches we could have now?

They would also get Austin Aries, because he really doesn't need the Cruiserweight Title, but could be a good Midcard Champion.

The Revival would also been a good fit for Smackdown, some of their best matches were with American Alpha.

On the Raw side, I would imagine Bayley would end up there by being Sasha Banks' mystery partner.

Tye Dillinger could be brought up to take on the role that was vacated by Adam Rose, a guy that can get moderately over, have good matches with everyone, but in the end makes them look good as he loses.

You need to keep Shinsuke Nakamura and Asuka down in NXT, as well as Bobby Roode, Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano to help build the next generation down there. You gut NXT too much, they might as well stop touring and stick to Florida, because you want talent that fans care about there.

Smackdown I think would receive Samoa Joe, because can you imagine the Joe vs Styles matches we could have now?

To be honest, I couldn't care less about this feud because it was essentially the Cena vs. Orton of TNA; we saw them go at it so many times that there's nothing really new to handle. WWE won't bring up their past in TNA, WWE won't mention TNA at all for that matter, because TNA isn't a WWE owned property.

They would also get Austin Aries, because he really doesn't need the Cruiserweight Title, but could be a good Midcard Champion.

WWE has signed Kota Ibushi and Gran Metalik. I've little doubt they'll make offers, offers that'll probably be accepted, to Cruiserweight Classic favorites like Akiria Tozawa, Lince Dorado, Zack Sabre, Jr. Cedrick Alexander, TJ Perkins, Noam Dar and possibly a few others. WWE has Rich Swann in NXT, Neville has just returned, Sin Cara is on Raw now as is Finn Balor so the potential to have a strong Cruiserweight Division is there. Having guys like Austin Aries and Finn Balor, two smaller guys who're well known to American fans, could be used for a little additional star power.

On the Raw side, I would imagine Bayley would end up there by being Sasha Banks' mystery partner.

I do think she'll end up on Raw, but I don't see her debuting until, at the very least, after SummerSlam. She still has a rematch with Asuka for the NXT Women's Championship and my guess is said rematch happens at the next TakeOver event in Brooklyn which, just like last year, will be during SummerSlam weekend.

Tye Dillinger could be brought up to take on the role that was vacated by Adam Rose, a guy that can get moderately over, have good matches with everyone, but in the end makes them look good as he loses.

I don't know about Dillinger really. He's been in NXT for over 3 years now and doesn't look to be any closer to heading to the main roster. Ultimately, I think they'll keep him as talent enhancement for NXT.

You need to keep Shinsuke Nakamura and Asuka down in NXT, as well as Bobby Roode, Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano to help build the next generation down there. You gut NXT too much, they might as well stop touring and stick to Florida, because you want talent that fans care about there.

The thing about Nakamura is that he's making main roster money even though he's in NXT. Whether he gets called up or not, he's making a bigger paycheck than he was in New Japan. As for NXT, it's important to remember that NXT is primarily the developmental territory; one reason for NXT's success is due to WWE funneling money into it the past few years. The main roster is the real money maker for WWE, not NXT. As a result, if NXT as a touring brand has to be put on hold for a little while as part of getting new talent to the main roster, then that's what WWE should do because the main roster is what has priority and rightfully so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back