• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do YOU go to watch your favorite wrestling shows?

SullivanSmith

Dark Match Winner
As a Cincinnati sports fan living in Austin, TX, I find it difficult to not only find places that show my favorite teams, but find places where other Cincinnati transplants hang out to watch them as well.

Which got me thinking - do you guys prefer to just watch Raw and Smackdown and TNA programming and PPVs at home - or do you have a favorite bar or hangout where you like to meet up with friends?

If you have a place, be specific. Where do you go, in what city, and what do you watch? Do you gather together for the weekly shows or just the PPVs?

My Room for RAW and Smackdown weekly shows.
But when I order a PPV I always watch in the Living Room and anyone who wants to watch along can, as I am the only wrestling fan in my family. But if anyone happens to stop buy, 10 bucks a head!

I always watch them at home. I used to order their ppv's but there just to damn expensive and I can't keep up with the bill so lately I've been watching them online.

I watch the shows at home with my bros, but the only PPV I've ever bought was WM26. I just started watch PPV's online since I finally found a reliable website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back