• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do they go from here: Ziggler and Riley?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Both Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley have now been fired. I'm not sure if Riley is fired from WWE or just from being The Miz's apprentice, because I don't think Riley had a kayfabe contract aside from working for The Miz.

So lets say we don't see Ziggler, Riley and Vickie until Mania. Could they be tied into the Mystery GM some how?

I have been thinking Ziggler and Vickie are going to show up on RAW because no one gets heat like Vickie and Smackdown has enough heels as it is. If they do, I can see Ziggler feuding with Cena right after Mania due to their recent issues.

Now that Michael Mcgillicutty is gone for a while, may be Alex Riley takes his spot in Nexus?

What do you think the future holds for Ziggler and Riley?

Lol they're fired? That went over my head.

Obviously kayfabe, and I don't think they'd fire Riley for real at the same time as another kayfabe firing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back