Where are you from ... personal questions ?

Lita-holic

Pre-Show Stalwart
i guess this isnt repeated ... where are you from guys ?

im born in raleigh NC which means im from Raleigh but moving to Georgia ( for university "which i heard was excellent" , and both my parent's work ) , and im 15 years old , my birthday is on december ......... and you ?

any questions ?
Amy xoxo

haha yeah. me thinks you just spammed. now put it righty and post your name etc and do what this thread asks! now!

its not really THAT personal lol. not what your house adress is or your phone number. just lita-holic being curious about other members.

ssean said:
haha yeah. me thinks you just spammed. now put it righty and post your name etc and do what this thread asks! now!
stfu:wwf:

My name's Melissa.I was born in South Africa but I now live in Westcliff-on-sea,Enland.I'm 15 years old and my birthday's in December.

I'm 17 a senior in high school.My birthplace is Victoria Tx, but I'm currently living in Cleveland TX. My birthday is March 20.

Name: Taleena (You're never gonna know my last name)
Birthday: 22/08/90 (Although if I was American the date would be 08/22/90....werid shit)

Is there really a point to this thread? It says it right in the user profile where your from?

Anyway.. Born in Jersey City... Residing in Hazleton PA

I'm Rhyno(thats all you need to know), I'm from Newport which is in wales a island attached to Britain(Sadly), I'm 14, my birthday is janauary, and oh yeah I OWN YOU ALL!

Im Tim. Representing the greatest city in the world. Melbourne, Australia.
You can catch me at goldfingers gentlemans club most nights hehe.

Rhyno said:
I'm Rhyno(thats all you need to know), I'm from Newport which is in wales a island attached to Britain(Sadly), I'm 14, my birthday is janauary, and oh yeah I OWN YOU ALL!

hey rhyno im from abertillery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! near newport lol im 14 too

I'm 21, from Florence, Kentucky, and I am a cashier at Florence Mall's Sears store. At least, I will be after my training ends this coming week.

Im **, from ********, ** years old, and I'm a 13 year old person with no name from New Zealand

I'm from London England, well just outside London anyway

18 years old

and my number is ***********

I'm from Pennsylvania in a town about an hour and a half from Philadelphia and Baltimore.

Hey Jake, my birthday is the day after yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back