• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When you die

Alright now here's one that you guys are gonna like and if I cant get this one then i'd happily go with JGlass's Viking funeral.
One of my friends passed away about a year ago, and his wishes were to be cremated and taken to Alaska by 3 of his closest friends from high school. So they fly up to Alaska and are taken out on a salmon boat with a guide. After they enjoy a day of fishing the guide took one of the salmon, cut it open, put his ashes in the fish and wrapped it shut with some wire. The guide then threw the salmon out into the water and in seconds a majestic bald eagle flew down and grabbed the fish. It flew it to the top of a tree on the nearby coast and ripped up the salmon to feed to it's babies, with ashes flying everywhere. The guys who went said it was one of the most emotional and beautiful things theyd ever been apart of. Some people might think this sounds a little weird but I think it's pretty epic, I just have to convince my wife.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back