How long before HBK will be inducted into the wwe hall of fame/

• next year

• 3-5 years

• More than 5

• Shawn Michaels will not go into the hall of fame

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I have to say it will be ayt least 2 or 3 years.I dont see him going in next year because its a wcw theme but maybey the year after that or the next year.It will be less than 5 years for sure.He is a first ballot hall of famer we all know that but how long do u think it will take him to get in?

What if I thought it would be 2 years?

All joking out of the way, I went for 3-5 years. For me, I don't think that they will let Shawn Michaels fade into obscurity and leave it for more than five years. I had a feeling that they were going to put both him and The Undertaker into the Hall Of Fame before their match at WrestleMania and I would have loved to have seen that. However, it was not to be and I think that, having not capitalized on his leaving at WrestleMania, they wont leave it long before they do actually induct him into the Hall Of Fame. They would be stupid to leave it any longer than that.

With the audience of the WWE getting younger and younger, they will likely have to reduce the amount of time that it is taking for someone to get into the Hall Of Fame. Of course, I am basing this off of no factual evidence at all and it really just is my opinion that he will be in there sooner rather than later. The Shawn Michaels buzz definitely has a lot of juice left in it and I know I would love to see him come back and accept the Hall Of Fame award. Triple H will likely induct him into the Hall Of Fame and I can see that being quite soon.

Well, if HBK is really done for good, then he'll be inducted next year. Does any thought really have to be put in that decision? He's one of the greatest of all-time, and Mr. Wrestlemania definitely deserves it. Though, if HBK is gonna come back for some post-wrestling appearances like he did between 98-02, then I wouldn't be surprised to see his HOF induction get pushed back a few years. But if it were up to me, HBK would be the first inductee announced for the class of 2011.

Give it a year. When Eddie passed away, they pretty much put him in the Hall the first chance they had. Ric Flair was inducted while he was still an active wrestler even though the next day he was done. These past few years have been a time for firsts, so I say because of the star power that HBK has, Let's give him the spot the next chance they get and be the first wrestler alive to be inducted within a year of "retirement".

id say not this year but next year and he'll have one more match vs triple H at wrestle mania or they may even wait till its wrestlemania 30 where theres rumors of it being in msg one last time hbk in msg in a wretlemania match

I think they should do like the NBA, NHL, and MLB do with their Hall of Fame and have there be at least a 4 year period after retirement from full-time active wrestling.

Ric Flair was an obvious exception, and he should be. Just like when the NHL waived the wait for Wayne Gretzky and let him walk right in to the Hall of Fame.

So, I say he should be inducted in 2014 at the earliest.

I think it will be in 2 years. Next year I think WM is going to be in Atlanta, Georgia so I think the "Big Name" the WWE is going to induct is Goldberg. That's what I have heard although I'm not sure.

Next year, he is to big of a star to have him wait for a few years...so in my opinion it will be 2011's wrestlemania, that is if he is actually done...people seriously voted he will never get in? i hope thats a joke lol

Supposedly next year is supposed to have a WCW theme with Mania being in Atlanta so I'd say the earliest would be at Wrestlemania 28. I don't see them waiting too long to induct him.

Of the choices left in there, I would say 3-5 years, simply because while I would love to see Shawn go into the Hall of Fame in 2011, I do not see it believable, but I do believe that Shawn will go into the Hall of Fame rather quickly.

Over 5 years would be too long for Vince to induct one of his most loyal workers, and never would be a ridiculous thing to assume, so by elimination, the most obvious choice would be 3-5, which also seems a legitimate length, I would go with 3-4 years although as the best possibility.

And that is because I doubt Vince would take too long to induct a guy like Shawn, who we all know Vince can make money off inducting, Vince loves money, and while you'd assume he'd induct him instantly then, I don't believe that will be the case, because as far as I recall, Vince has never inducted a guy the same year he retired, who wasn't called Ric Flair.

Not a good poll...i wanted to vote after 2 years...obviously he aint going next year...its likely to be WCW themed and HBK won't fit very well...

I think he will be inducted the next year 2012(the year the world going to end lol)...He will headline it as well...I don't see why they would wait up to 3-5 years...Shawn michaels was WWE...

I think 2-3. That's long enough to not seem too soon, soon enough to not be too long and just enough for that nostalgia feeling to peak with fans.

I can't believe some people actually voted he'll never get in that is absolutely ridiculous. I voted 3-5 years. If it takes longer than that Shawn just might be forgotten since the Universe keeps getting younger as someone else said, but hopefully it is soon.

Sometime in the next few years. They're probably going to wait until it's sure he's not coming back. And I have to assume the 3 people who said he'd never go in are joking. The guy practically deserves his own Hall of Fame. If there's anyone who you can bet your life on going in, it's HBK and Undertaker. But if they do it next year, that's good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back