When TNA Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

crytista

Dark Match Jobber
Well let's face facts here TNA Well Spike has not renewed TNA's TV contract & as rumors go it has till the end of October to find a sold home. I've heard things like TNA will air in africa.... Anyways let's just say TNA does not find a new home & goes off the AIR what then for TNA

1.) Will WWE Buy or pick up TNA guys during a time of budget cuts ?
2.)And If So will TNA guys ever get a decent run as previous TNA guys such as Christian, R-Truth & Gail Kim ?
3) Are a bunch of 30+ year old guys from a failed company really going to be worth investing in ?

Let's start with Bully Ray the story goes TNA couldn't pay him what he wanted so he "RETIRED" and is TNA HOF bound AKA dixie's apartment wall of cheap plagues of TNA HOF'mers

If TNA can't pay him what he want's why would WWE give him more money ? this goes for every other TNA guy & let's say for the sake of argument WWE Does buy TNA with examples like R-Truth, gail Kim & Christian can we really expect guys like Bobby Roode to ever be more than a jobber ?

Then there is the Question of wwe budget & "part timers" like Jericho, Batista The Rock & Brock Lesner & HULK HOGAN why would wwe even think of buying TNA or any of it's guys when they spend money on big name POPS for short time runs.

And finally My Biggest Point is WWE's Current Former TNA Pick up STING of all People and still isn't being used so how much chance do lesser TNA guys have in WWE in terms of Returns, Debut's & Runs in the wwe ? Again my point is how likely is it that TNA stay's in business if SPIKE TV doesn't keep them alive. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back