When do you think Sting will debut in the WWE?

JT Strike's Alt

Dark Match Winner
Pretty much the title says it all, sting needs to introduction everybody on here should know who he is, So lets get down to it When do you think sting will debut in the wwe? And how should he debut?

And who's the best choice for sting to feud with when he debuts?

I gave my opinions in the other 50 Sting threads.

But the answer is July 16th via pre-taped vignettes and John Cena.

sting-network.jpg

Oh, great. More threads from this idiot. I dont know what I would have done if I woke up today & didnt see another Sting thread from a random un-funny poster. So its good to know you came up with this thought provoking masterpiece to share with the world.

I've reported him already. If he was actually entertaining, I'd have made the most of him.

I imagine being a mod sucks. I know renaissanceman2014 reported a post from me in his thread about factions. You have to deal with morons. Not just the ones who break the rules, but the ones like renaissanceman2014

I imagine being a mod sucks. I know renaissanceman2014 reported a post from me in his thread about factions. You have to deal with morons. Not just the ones who break the rules, but the ones like renaissanceman2014

That guy just doesn't get it. I remember a post a made in my newbie days about how much star power was in the 92 Rumble and mentioned Virgil as a joke. He responds by trying to red-rep me saying that "Virgil never was a star."

Why dont the two of you get a room already lovers

Hmm. You've given us quite the detailed post there. The perception is particularly striking and, along with the superb grammar, clearly shows experience, intelligence and knowledge. Have you ever considered journalism or maybe becoming an author?

How noble and modest of you! Rather than forcing your opinion upon others, you instead opt with a suggestion to make your approach less overbearing. I can tell already that you are ready to pass on your infinite wisdom to the naive, moronic masses. I envy someone with your kindness.

the two of you

Oh! Not only that, but you have decided to share your knowledge with two users that clearly need guidance instead of one. What a kind, selfless fellow you are. I'm jealous of you.

get a room already

What you just posted has blown my mind. I've struggled through life all this time without a single reason to carry on living, but you, sir, have altered that. I cannot believe how fantastically simple yet ingenious this concept is. You are a god among men. My mind is working overtime, because now my only goal in life is to get a room already, as you have put it so proficiently. And it's all thanks to you.

My goodness! What a riveting motivational shout! I feel invigorated, almost as if I should try to become the best of the best, or reach a summit, an apex...

braveh, you have changed my life forever. And for that, I thank you sincerely.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

If Wrestlezone wasn't firmly tucked away in the weird part of the Internet already, I'd say we have reached the weird part of the Internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back