• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do you pull JaMarcus Russell?

First off, its not as if anything said about him is untrue. He is one of the biggest bust in NFL history. the numbers, his work ethic, his attitude all showed it. That's a fact, so saying people just like running with negative stories is wrong. Just like you are going off a report that says he had a good start in minicamp, so too was I. And with his history, its not like it was out of the question to believe to it.

I have no personal interest one way or the other. I'm not a Raider fan but living in the bay area they are a favorite topic. Especially Russell. If its true that he has come in shape and has looked the best so far I commend him. Hopefully signing Campbell lit a fire in his ass that it ain't a joke anymore. Ii still don't see him staying with the Raiders because they want him to restructure and by all accounts he's saying hell no to that. So how it plays out will be very interesting.

So its about time that he start taking his job seriously. If anybody was shitting on him it was well deserved. It wasn't like this was the first time anybody heard he was overweight. So you can't say that people are wrong for believing it. It comes with the territory when you've been overweight and unmotivated for your entire pro career. He's going to have to work hard to shed that perception.

Well Russell was released from the Raiders today, not that anyone is suprised. What's next for the big guy though? I can't think of any teams that he would be of use to, maybe he should sign with a team with a veteran Quaterback he can sit behind, although I don't know if it would do any good, I'm sure Oakland fucked the guy up pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back