When did you lose interest in Sean Waltman?

Id have to say that its not really when I got sick of him, but how many times. In the WWF I got sick of him probley mid 94, sometime after he had that great match with Bret Hart. In WCW I got sick of him about a week after he became Syxx. In his second WWF run I got sick of him a couple of months after he joined DX. In this last TNA run I got sick of him about 4 minutes after he came in with the Band.

At first glance I saw this thread and thought "forshame!" But then after reading some of your arguments, I had to come to terms that I guess I lost interest in old Waltman too. It's also really strange that someone posted this thread as last night when I was watching the Old School RAW, I couldn't help but wonder/wish if Waltman or Hall would stumble through the curtain at some point. So I wound up wikipediaing what they've been up to. Off topic. I guess I'd have to say that I lost interest in Waltman around the time of his X-Factor run. If it had just been a team of him and Justin Credible, I would've been all about it. They could've had a sweet run as a cocky, shit-talking duo and maybe even had some runs as tag champions.

I always liked him because of his association with HBK and everyone. I always thought he had big balls regarding a lot of things that he said. One thing that can be handed to Waltman is his "I won't pull punches" attitude regarding anyone, and everyone. I do respect that for sure.

I guess I have always backed him a little bit because I did kind of feel sorry for him. He is definitely an idiot, but I liked him for that I think.

When I started to lose interest, was when Chyna was on The Surreal Life and he made his appearance on the show. He came to the house drunk and trying to get Chyna to leave with him.

Da Brat kind of punked him out and he basically made a complete ass out of himself. I was embarrassed for him, for Chyna, for DX, for wrestling in general, and more importantly, I was embarrassed for myself for liking the guy.

That was when I was completely over him. If I ever see Sean Waltman, I swear to anyone reading this, I will beat the fuck out of the dude right where he stands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back