J

Jrock

Whats Your Favorite McMahon Feud?

vs. Bret Hart
vs. Steve Austin
vs. Shane
vs. Stephanie
vs. Hulk Hogan
vs. Shawn Micheals ( The Highway To Hell )
vs. DX (right now)

Mines gotta be Stone Colds, HBK, or DX. They was/are so entertaining. Vince is cool, in an evil way.

No doubt its with steve austing he had so many crazy moments with Mcmahon the beer everything they made everybody hattteeeeeeee mcmahon like no other. The Austin/mcmahon feud will go down in history

Also the feud with hogan/ how hogan beat him and he still fired him that was great, Other feuds like the dx now and stephenie was good, DEFENATELY WITH SHANE THO, what a shock how shane would steal wcw/ecw

vs. Austin and vs. HBK....its getting old now tho...

id have to say DX but not the new DX the old DX that was alot better than now

the austin feud fo sho!! this feud single handedly put wcw out of its misery. once the feud began, raw's ratings sky-rocketed.......the hospital, the beer truck, the countless stunners on mcmahon, the trash talking.......everything about this feud was good.....i fucking loved it!!! oh man those were the days when wwe shined!!

McMahon vs. Austin and McMahon vs. Flair were my favorites.

Vs. Austin because the heel owner had'nt been done in WWE yet, you can tell how good the feud was because it went on for so long and it did'nt get stale unlike D-X vs. McMahons. All the feuds after feel like pale imitations. I dont count what happened with Bret Hart as a feud as the majority of that happened behind the scenes.

The Austin feud was the best hands down. It was the most entertaining and the funniest sh*t ever!! It kept the WWE in business when WCW was trying to put them under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back