• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your favorite finishing move?

J

Jrock

The RKO
Stone Cold Stunner
Rock Bottom
Pedigree
Chokeslam

I like the RKO. I like this move because it takes great skill to hit it just right.

You think you can stop these polls and questions and threads on here if you are not going to discuss and give your own opinion 1st.

450 splash and the rko is weak and it doesnt take skills see how weak the one to hogan on his car was and anyone can do an rko but not everyone can do a 450 splash

Jrock said:

The RKO
Stone Cold Stunner
Rock Bottom
Pedigree
Chokeslam

I like the RKO. I like this move because it takes great skill to hit it just right.

Jrock said:
no i cant stop them, so bless your heart..

nice how you edited it by answering your own question after I told you too, and then you say you can't stop them......you would be the one getting banned for posts like this, not me. look for it on the forum before you put a repetitive thread like this one.
Anyway Total Elimination for a tag team is my favorite. Tazmssion and the sharpshooter are also good. The original mandible claw (before socko) is up there.

My favorite finishing move is the Pedigree, and the Spear, both great moves and have a big impact.

My favorite submission move is the Sharpshooter and the Crippler Crossface- both look painful and probably are.

Flames Out
Dragon

why does everyone like the RKO so much it dont even look like it would hurt, but my favorite one is the tombstone.

i love the RKO and The Spear
yeah true the rko doesnt take much talent but it just looks really cool

160527.jpg

enough said

tombstone cuz it cud b real dangerus if done wrondg and canadian destroyer cuz its so crazy

submission wud b sharpshooter and walls of jericho

Hmm...

- Punk's Pepsi Plunge
- Joe's Muscle Buster
- Young's Canadian Destroyer
- Super Dragon's Curb Stomp
- Aries' 450 Splash

Im definately forgetting some I guess... but meh.

Canadian Destroyer, Shooting Star (Teddy Hart's inparticular) and I've always like any kind of cutter move RKO, Diamond Cutter, Stunner.

favorite finishers: chokeslam, tombstone, canadian destoryer (so what if its TNA)

favorite top rope finisher: 450 splash (done best by jillian)

favorite submission: crossface, ankle lock, Jigoku jime -the hell strangle- or Sankaku jime (two judo chokes that have never been used in wwe but would be lethal if used) sorry undertaker does use a form of sankaku jime in his triangle choke but sankaku jime is more of a figure 4 instead of a triangle.

Canadian destroyer, styles clash, Angles Wings, pepsi plunge, Ankle lock....lots of good ones out there

the best wrestling move of all time is the rear naked choke with the legs wraped around the body. if anyone thinks there is a better move go have someone put it on u

My current favorite "Holy Crap!" finisher is the Canadian Destroyer. First time I saw it done, I thought I had mis-seen something, and had to watch it again to be sure.

To me, the finisher that looks the most damaging is the lariat (although no one really uses it anymore). Against an opponent that can really sell it, it looks horrendous. I remember once, Nikita Koloff hit Randy Mulkey with his clothesline, and mulkey did a complete backflip... I think Stan Hansen was the best at it though.

The problem with the RKO is the wrestler using it. Every time I see Orton RKO someone, I'm reminded of a fish on dry land, flopping about...

Worst finisher ever has to have been Ron Garvin's punch. Or maybe Rikishi's stinkface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back