What's Your Definition of a Bar Fly?

Threatening people over the internet? I'm scared now. Please don't beat the e-shit out of me.

You're not an alt, you're just a new guy who has been post****ing the shit out of the forums the last few days, and you're already picking fights with everyone you come in contact with. I'm a troll

Not a bandwagon?

Aww what the hell.

Not a bandwagon? Is this proper english????
Sorry for the pipebomb term... no more wrestling quotes on a wrestling forum!!!!! (Pure sarcasm)

Also I wasnt e-threating you I'm 15 minutes away from Pittsburgh anytime your not busy with homework you let me know!

This guy hates the Steelers even though he lives near Pittsburgh...and he came up with quite the witty retort to Chumbawamba. I think I've found my new favorite poster.

If you can't see it, press the play button.

simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg

This guy hates the Steelers even though he lives near Pittsburgh...and he came up with quite the witty retort to Chumbawamba. I think I've found my new favorite poster.

Born in Jersey and cousin played for the Jets so I'm a jets fan

Any phone that can post on Wrestlezone without you getting frustrated, can view Youtube videos.

Oooo. I'm shivering, somebody is going to come and beat up a 15 year old. God no, that won't get you put in jail.

Oo look at me, I live in Pittsburgh but I hate the Steelers cuz the Steelers are too mainstream. ima Jets fan cuz my cuz was a training camp bitch for them and now i like em.

People who post prolifically in the spam sections because they lack the ability to distinguish themselves in the non spam ones.

Why would anyone want to distinguish himself there when most people you'd want to converse with end up down here anyway?

Still waiting for an answer on this one.

People who have the knowledge to continuously post in the WWE and TNA sections for more than a few months tend to be boring, jaded, and/or redundant. How many times can one argue over the existence of "X-Pac heat"? Are we expected to display our posting prowess by answering every single "Is Daniel Bryan cashing in tonight" that pops up? How many times can the "Attitude Era" discussion be brought out and raped again? Once in a blue moon an interesting thread pops up and encourages discussion on a genuinely engaging level. Most of the time, however, it's just as much jacking off as what goes on in here.

Also, to anyone who really wants to go the line with me about non-spam posters vs. spam posters, I will gladly offer to match up the average spam poster against the average idiot who go balls deep into non-spam territory. I feel that while we may be juvenile and petty, we tend to be better educated.
And we fuck better.

I know you're an alt, just give it the fuck up. But who are you? You're not Jackie...

I'm thinking Lesnar, or maybe someone from awhile ago.

Really, explain this one to me Sully. The thread was opened with the term "bar fly", so his use of the term will not suffice. Please offer up some convincing proof.

Oooo. I'm shivering, somebody is going to come and beat up a 15 year old. God no, that won't get you put in jail.

Oo look at me, I live in Pittsburgh but I hate the Steelers cuz the Steelers are too mainstream. ima Jets fan cuz my cuz was a training camp bitch for them and now i like em.

He actually started 4 yrs and played 10 Marvin Jones look it up and it seems like your narrow mind ran out of shit to say

Unlike you I don't bandwagon look at me I live here so I like my team cause they are just like me...... mainstream??????? Like the pirates or the invisible basketball team this town has right????

He actually started 4 yrs and played 10 Marvin Jones look it up and it seems like your narrow mind ran out of shit to say

Unlike you I don't bandwagon look at me I live here so I like my team cause they are just like me...... mainstream??????? Like the pirates or the invisible basketball team this town has right????

How the hell can you call me a bandwagon? What have I said or done proving that I'm a bandwagon? Even then, what have I Said or done proving that I'm a bandwagon as long as you've been here?

You are literally making no sense, you're mocking me because I like my teams...because they're in the city? Seriously?!?!?!

Oh..and Marvin Jones. First of all, he's from Miami. Secondly, he wasn't the greatest player in the NFL, certainly not Hall of Fame worthy, he wasn't bad though. I still don't believe you...pics or it didn't happen.

Us????? Who the fuck are you besides a Guy who has his fingernails deep into the dicks of the kliq?

Now you're bringing up "The Kliq". How much do you know about the Kliq for being here less then a week. You reek of alt, and you also reek of that little bitch who spends hours arguing with people over the internet, lacking the ability to spell words and use basic grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back