What's Your Definition of a Bar Fly?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Mine's pretty lax. If you've been here two years or under and you have 500 posts, I don't consider you a bar fly. If you've been here for more than two years and have 1,000 posts, I don't consider you a bar fly, no matter how much you hang out here. What say the rest of you?

Posters who post in non-spam sections very sparingly, but avidly post in the spam sections, most notably in the bar room.

We all are bar flies...... this is the best place on the forum to be at and all of us are always here.

People who post prolifically in the spam sections because they lack the ability to distinguish themselves in the non spam ones.

Why would anyone want to distinguish himself there when most people you'd want to converse with end up down here anyway?

Your starting to get on my nerves you fuckin troll....... this just in...... Steelers suck just ask James Harrison

Look you little punk, go ahead and jump on the hate Sully bandwagon, or are you already on it?

I know you're an alt, just give it the fuck up. But who are you? You're not Jackie...

I'm thinking Lesnar, or maybe someone from awhile ago.

And by the way, it's You're. Trust me, I went down that whole Your/You're road a long time ago. Charlie and IASCWCFR really did help me with that, a matter a fact they did improve my grammar a good bit. It's obviously not great, but boy did my grammar suck 2 years ago.

Look you little punk, go ahead and jump on the hate Sully bandwagon, or are you already on it?

I know you're an alt, just give it the fuck up. But who are you? You're not Jackie...

I'm thinking Lesnar, or maybe someone from awhile ago.

And by the way, it's You're. Trust me, I went down that whole Your/You're road a long time ago. Charlie and IASCWCFR really did help me with that, a matter a fact they did improve my grammar a good bit. It's obviously not great, but boy did my grammar suck 2 years ago.

First off I'm pretty sure I'm older n bigger than you which means I can beat the shit out of you.

Secondly I don't know what an alt is and I don't care but you know how I know you are a troll.... because you have to tell yourself that on the bottom of every post you do......... PIPEBOMB!

I'm not on any bandwagon..... so far I ride alone in the forums.
That might change down the road but not right now

First off I'm pretty sure I'm older n bigger than you which means I can beat the shit out of you.

Threatening people over the internet? I'm scared now. Please don't beat the e-shit out of me.

Secondly I don't know what an alt is and I don't care but you know how I know you are a troll.... because you have to tell yourself that on the bottom of every post you do......... PIPEBOMB!

You're not an alt, you're just a new guy who has been post****ing the shit out of the forums the last few days, and you're already picking fights with everyone you come in contact with. I'm a troll

I'm not on any bandwagon..... so far I ride alone in the forums.
That might change down the road but not right now

Not a bandwagon?

......... PIPEBOMB!

Aww what the hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo