Whats with Shannon Moore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighflyaTNA

If anyone watched ECW fully you would have saw Shannon Moore dressed as some weird ass biker kid first Version one now this crap? what is up with ECW getting all these pathetic gimmicks like bikers and vampire and steriotypes like zombis,luch libre wrestlers, and gay dancers what is this the NFL draft? :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2:

he hasn't even stepped in the ring yet. Hey man, I'm just as pissed off with the new ECW. but I'm not gonna bitch about every little thing

im not bitchin about its just this ECW nd its wrestlers SUCK!

lol like I said, he hasn't even stepped in the ring. Sounds like bitching to me. First off, they need new guys. I don't care what they look like or what their gimmick as long as they can entertain (not like the big show). You think people unfamiliar with ECW thinks The Sandman looks cool. I doubt it. They just see a fat, crazy looking guy. If they saw him for 5 seconds like we did with shannon moore tonight. Then they'd say "he sucks" too

Shannon Moore can't wrestle as "The Prince Of Punk" because TNA trademarked the name (take that, Vinnie!) thinking that he was going to stay with the company, but he wound up jumping ship, and apparently now he's been placed on another ship, one that's already sinking, called ECW.

It's a shame (but not surprising) that ECW is embracing all of these gimmicks, but that's only because it's a third brand of sports entertainment for the WWE. The way I see it, Shannon Moore looks younger than he is and needs a gimmick to appear tougher/edgier, especially in WWE where words speak louder than actions. Remember that for the majority of his time on SmackDown!, he was little more than a jobber - that's another reason for the new gimmick.

Shannon Moore... One heck of a wrestler. But anyone with such girlish facial features and a woman's first name should REALLY consider steering clear of the lipstick and face make-up if he wants to come across as a bad-ass...

couldnt he just be on smackdown competing for the cruiserweight championship?

I always thought the WWE misused Shannon on his time in SmackDown! he was mostly a jobber, i think that they could of made him a decent contender for the Cruiserweight title, but that never happend, now i just want to see what their going to do with him in WWECW.

HighflyaTNA said:
If anyone watched ECW fully you would have saw Shannon Moore dressed as some weird ass biker kid first Version one now this crap? what is up with ECW getting all these pathetic gimmicks like bikers and vampire and steriotypes like zombis,luch libre wrestlers, and gay dancers what is this the NFL draft? :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2:

zombies, lucha libre, gay dancers are just for Sandman to destroy and beat up and to make a statement i guess that they are not taking stupid gimicks.
Punk wrestlers, and vampires are for the supposed new society among the youth.
Heyman said the following:

Paul E. Heyman said:
"Vampire culture is very popular with the youth culture in today's society. They're called bite clubs, and it is kids, kind of like the Gothic scene now. It's a real culture that's out there, and it's very popular, and it's very hot. Anybody that follows the New York or Los Angeles club scene will find out there are a lot of kids into this right now. If I'm going to do a progressively thinking promotion one of the influences we're gong to have is what's hot with kids today, and what's hot with kids today is vampires. That is something I would do with the right people and with the right storyline."

Paul E. Heyman said:
"Vampire culture is very popular with the youth culture in today's society. They're called bite clubs, and it is kids, kind of like the Gothic scene now. It's a real culture that's out there, and it's very popular, and it's very hot. Anybody that follows the New York or Los Angeles club scene will find out there are a lot of kids into this right now. If I'm going to do a progressively thinking promotion one of the influences we're gong to have is what's hot with kids today, and what's hot with kids today is vampires. That is something I would do with the right people and with the right storyline."

Progressively thinking promotion? Looking at the current WWECW, it's more regressive than anything else. We were all looking for high-risk wrestling, and we all got sports entertainment instead. Besides, there's nothing progressive about vampires, pseudo-exhibitionists or whatever Shannon Moore is supposed to be - it's all been done before, and better I might add.

I'm waiting to be proven wrong, but five weeks in, WWECW is nothing other than very tame and boring.

When ECW closes down, the following should happen:

RAW
Big Show, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, The Sandman

SMACKDOWN
Shannon Moore, Test, Kurt Angle, Mike Knox, Steven Richards,

Anyone remember what SHannon Moore went through 3 years ago

He got his ass whooped on a few occasions by Brock Lesnar. Shannon is too small to even compete with people. He is no Rey Mysterio

Soul Crusher said:
Progressively thinking promotion? Looking at the current WWECW, it's more regressive than anything else. We were all looking for high-risk wrestling, and we all got sports entertainment instead. Besides, there's nothing progressive about vampires, pseudo-exhibitionists or whatever Shannon Moore is supposed to be - it's all been done before, and better I might add.

I'm waiting to be proven wrong, but five weeks in, WWECW is nothing other than very tame and boring.

I hope you are wrong

HighflyaTNA said:

uh... if you've ever seen TNA in your lifetime, you would know that what Shannon moore was wearing last night on ECW is the same thing that he wore in TNA. However, in TNA he was labeled as "The Prince of Punk", and stayed that way. But TNA Trademarked that label, which means WWE can't use it, which means he'll be the exact same as he was in TNA as he'll be in ECW, except without the "Prince of Punk" label.

I watch Tna i just dont fin care about The "Prince of Punk" im really into the NWA world title hunts and the X-division title

the whole lucha libre, zombie, sandman deal was supposed to ecw sayin what they thought of sports entertianment which is funny considering theyre on their way to becoming a mirror image of what they hate. as for shannon moore he is a very good wrestler ive just never been to fond of his mic skills. i think its an ok gimmick overall just the wrong person for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back