• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's up with Flair?

covieo81

Pre-Show Stalwart
so im sittin at work and i see the flair foley promo and 2 things came to my mind. 1 is does it look like flair has been roiding up i mean seriosuly hes bigger now than he has been in years. and 2 other than the roided out look what else is he on he was way the fuck out there tonight and its not all promo im sorry. i used to work at a drug testing facility and he sure looks and acts like hes on something. i was a huge flair fan but its just sad seein him now. does anyone else agree and what do u all think??? whats up with flair?

so im sittin at work and i see the flair foley promo and 2 things came to my mind. 1 is does it look like flair has been roiding up i mean seriosuly hes bigger now than he has been in years. and 2 other than the roided out look what else is he on he was way the fuck out there tonight and its not all promo im sorry. i used to work at a drug testing facility and he sure looks and acts like hes on something. i was a huge flair fan but its just sad seein him now. does anyone else agree and what do u all think??? whats up with flair?

i doubt he is. he may look bigger, but i think that's the fat kind of big, not the roid. he's older, his hair is thin as spaghetti and he doesn't work out like he used to.

Flair's always sounded like he's missing a screw or two up there lol but his promos sound like he's just babbling for the hell of it. it's hard to hear and watch, but that's how he is now. back then it would be funny, but now, at least for me, it's "why didn't you just retire when they gave you that big send off?"

Kind of off-subject, but once I had front row seats, and saw Flair wrestle. Once he walked past me, I realized that he really is a big guy. His arms and chest are huge, though it's not really toned. Anyway, to the non-homo part of the discussion....

One of my favorite WCW memories was Flair having a heart attack after beating the shit out of his jacket. To see him bring that psychotic electricity back is just awesome to me.

In my opinion Flair should have retired after his first run with WWF/E. The only memorable thing he's done since then was the WM 24 match with HBK, and Shawn carried him in that match. It's funny how many people hate Hogan for hanging on too long and yet some of the same people turn around and kiss Flair's ass. Flair's promos have been downhill since Vince stopped editing them, and his matches are more comical than Santino's cobra move. The sad thing is, Ric Flair could be working behind the scenes helping the young guys, but instead he still wants to get as much of the spotlight as he can find.

So this is a thread on whether or not Flair is on steroids? Yeah, this is going nowhere fast — to the SPAM zone it goes.

Flair has always been big, google some old pictures of him, especially when he was young. Now that he's hanging with the Fortune crew, I'm sure hes working out with them. I met him at the first VIP package deal that TNA had a few months ago and his arms really impressed me as being muscular and tight. When you see him up close at the Impact Zone, his chest is muscular but not defined as it would be if he was taking roids. I think it's just working out with the boys.

Syborgg: The sad thing is, Ric Flair could be working behind the scenes helping the young guys, but instead he still wants to get as much of the spotlight as he can find.

What the hell do you think he's doing for the members of Fortune? All of those guys have been brought into the spotlight under his tutelage.

Genious Deadman: Flair's always sounded like he's missing a screw or two up there lol but his promos sound like he's just babbling for the hell of it. it's hard to hear and watch, but that's how he is now. back then it would be funny, but now, at least for me, it's "why didn't you just retire when they gave you that big send off?"

Yes, Flair has always had a screw loose, that's what makes him so great. He is one of the most entertaining guys in TNA. Yes he babbles a bit, but that's because the screw has gotten a little looser over the years and he's still funny in a "get off my lawn" sort of way. As far as retiring, it will never happen. He is perfect in his role as leader of Fortune and contributes a lot to TNA.

Yes, I'm a Flair mark, always will be.

Ric-Flair.jpg

This was Flair being Flair, and it was damn good. It was full of intensity, energy, etc. He's always been off his rocker, so I'm not sure what's so different now. This just looked like good ol' Ric to me.

he was given such an awesome send off with the retirement segment in the WWE, bringing out everyone they could find to praise him, from former Horsemen too greg valetine his old tag team partner in winning his first title belt. old rivals, too his current contemporaries.. This wasn't even his only tribute by the WWE..he had that one with HHH years earlier when the roster came out and had a beer with him, when he was sagewaying from wrestling to managing.

I guess if you have nothing else you can do but to wrestle, maybe you'll come out of retirement, but still feels kinda like a underhanded thing to do.

Yeah...considering the few times I woke up during the TNA show last night, I was at least awake for the Flair-Foley confrontation...and saw them beating the crap outta themselves...:wtf: I mean..I thought I was watching someone have a bad acid trip...so...you want to show how bad ass you are...so you punch yourself in the face?? I think its time for the retirement home Flair...first a few weeks ago, you let your california raisin ass get nearly naked in the ring, and start humping at air, now you keep punching yourself. We all know Foley is crazy as a ...whatever JR used to say...but damn dude...I think the dementia came at you sooner than expected...get the hell off the camera...we don't wanna see your flabby moobs anymore...that was enough to make me petition Dixie Carter to stop the insanity and save the old men like Hogan and Flair and stop the mistreatment of them. I'll even be the spokesperson...or get Sarah McLachlan and have her play one of her sad songs and ask for sponsorship...

I think the real question is: Is anybody writing this shit!?

Seriously, I know I wasn't the only one confuddled as hell watching that Flair/Foley promo. They were just yelling over each other about how great Flair was while Flair humped the ring ropes and promised to kiss Foley's ass, then they both started busting themselves open. I just hope someone is collecting all this blood because a pint can save up to three lives... fact!

If any blood banks are running low on blood supply...need not worry...just look for the TNA Zone when Flair and Foley are beating the snot outta themselves...or just wait for the Twilight Vampires to storm the ring and have a buffet on the precious snacks flowing from the wrinkled scarred skin on the two geezers...

If any blood banks are running low on blood supply...need not worry...just look for the TNA Zone when Flair and Foley are beating the snot outta themselves...

Haha I actually think Flair bled by accident. He had that big ass jagged looking ring on and just popped himself. I thought it was funny.

All in all I really enjoyed that segment, I got the 2000 Foley/HHH feud vibe from it.

If by 'roided up, you mean Flair chugs a full bottle of Smirnoff like if it was Kool Aid every week, then yes. Flair is 'roided up. And it's quite the fun site.

he was given such an awesome send off with the retirement segment in the WWE, bringing out everyone they could find to praise him, from former Horsemen too greg valetine his old tag team partner in winning his first title belt. old rivals, too his current contemporaries.. This wasn't even his only tribute by the WWE..he had that one with HHH years earlier when the roster came out and had a beer with him, when he was sagewaying from wrestling to managing.

I guess if you have nothing else you can do but to wrestle, maybe you'll come out of retirement, but still feels kinda like a underhanded thing to do.

Flair has always stated that he "retired" from WWE because they wouldn't let him wrestle, not because he was actually retiring. He has also said he will be involved in the business until the day he dies.

The Flair / Foley promo was gold, Slic Ric still has plenty of entertainment left in him and I'm glad hes at TNA where he can be his crazy self.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back