• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats up with devon? is he on roids or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
iv been watching devon every since he started in ecw, i seen him in person in 98' and he was by no means a big guy, and he was never the type to do body builder poses.

so what the hell is goin on with him, in his later wwe years his arms were getting bigger, but since in tna his arms are huge, and what the hell is with his body building poses he does EVERY time u se him on tv. id swear he has to be on roids to get that huge. its sad he has always been great, but what a wrong direction hes in, doesnt fit the team 3d or dudley boys at all. and at the same time bubba ray still looks the same he did in ecw, only that in ecw he was alot bigger lol.

yeah he may be on roids or just works out a really lot(unlikely), but it may be because he wants to become a big singles wrestler annd in order to become a really popular singles wrestler u almost always have to be huge cena, batista, hhh, ect. But it is a shame he is doing roids but its up to him i guess.

umm for the record, if ur doing roids u still have to work out a lot or else u just get fat..

im not sure whats goin on with him, hes huge but he doesnt seem to be on roids, if he was on roids he wouldnt or at least shouldnt be so fat.. unless hes just on roids and doesnt do anything... wich doesnt make sense, and honestly i dont think hes that much bigger then like last year, he was already huge, except it seems like hes lost some weight...

so tough call, my guess is he was on roids but now hes off and hes just hitting the gym more... i mean any1 who works in TNA should have plenty of time to be hitting the gym

but if he starts gitting more ripped in like a month, then ya.. hes on roids... lets wait and see...

There was an article ages ago saying that he had been working out a lot more since moving to TNA, and that TNA wished Brother Ray would work out more 'cause hes fat. But I really hope hes not on roids, Team 3D said they were retiring in 5 years to concentrate on their wrestling school, so what the hell is the point in taking roids towards the end of your carear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back