What's Up Assholes?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
How have things been going with everyone?

Becker, if you read this, I just want to let you know I was in Pittsburgh for a week last month. I was on Carson Street every night and it sucked major ass. I came back home and was diagnosed bipolar because of how depressing it was.

Asshole Jeffue, I got really close with a classmate from Baton Rouge this semester. I'm not close with her anymore after she told me she was DTF. Under normal circumstances the bitch would have been pregnant within thirty minutes, but I can't jeopardize what I got with the better half.

Jonny Boy, ta for the PM. It inspired me to create this thread.

Guy, are you even around anymore?

Nice to see that stupid ass name of yours back on here. :icon_razz:

So hows the wife doing and law school going?

RG3 to the Redskins... excited about, or did Washington give up too much?

And have you seen any films lately you really dug?

What's up tdigs

Hello

Cunt.

¡Roján!;3867402 said:

How are you doing this fine evening?

Nice to see that stupid ass name of yours back on here. :icon_razz:

So hows the wife doing and law school going?

RG3 to the Redskins... excited about, or did Washington give up too much?

And have you seen any films lately you really dug?

Wife is doing great, law school is going great as well (I'm doing my second summer as an intern at the same firm, so if I don't fuck it up they're going to offer conditional employment as an associate in August). Of course I am excited about RG3 (we would have paid much less if those assholes Barkley and Jones would've come out this year). As far as films go, I haven't seen much that I've dug lately. You?

I did finally see Ran. Fucking loved it. And Moneyball was my favorite movie from last year. Outside of that, I haven't seen much either. I've mostly been watching tv shows in my spare time instead of films.

I did finally see Ran. Fucking loved it. And Moneyball was my favorite movie from last year. Outside of that, I haven't seen much either. I've mostly been watching tv shows in my spare time instead of films.

Got a lot of love for that film. Well, any Kurosawa film really. Like Seven Samurai, it's quite a long film in terms of duration, but rarely seems to drag and the use of colour throughout is mesmerising at times.

Always like to see some Kurosawa love on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back