What's next for LAX...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hiphopapotamus

The Dude abides
Homicide.Hernandez.The Latin American Xchange.They haven't been on t.v. in a while,ever since the british invasion beat the shit into them during team 3D's tournament.Everyone knows that Hernandez was injured and is back,while it is thought that Homicide's father had died,and that's the reason he hasn't been on Impact since then.Now hernandez is back,and Homicide is too.But the british invasion has their feast or fired cases.Apparently Homicide has a ladder match with Doug Williams,who has Homicide's case.I can only see Homicide winning.But what will LAX do when they come back.Well,let's look at the other teams:

Beer Money: Currently,they are the Tag team champions,with a match against the Main event mafia of Booker T and Scott Steiner.I pray to God that this programme ends at victory road.If it doesn't,I might just shout at TNA.But LAX don't really have a chance to get into the picture,with the other Teams like 3D and the Brits involved.
LAX Chance of involvement: Improbable.

Team 3D: I hope to God we don't see this feud again,and I don't think we will.3D are faces,so are LAX,so it won't happen.Team 3D are currently in the middle of feuds with the Brits,Beer Money,The Main Event mafia and Sheik & Kiyoshi.LAX will not feud with them.But there is the possibility that LAX will join them.3D are outnumbered,but LAX have a beef with the Brits,so I can see an alliance between the 2 former mortal enemies.
LAX Chance of involvement: Feud=nothing. Alliance=Probable.

The British Invasion w/Sheik & Kiyoshi: I can definitely see LAX coming back to feud with them,after they were beaten to a pulp.But the only problem,Team 3D are feuding aswell.That's where the alliance comes in.LAX will not feud by themselves with the Brits,because even TNA aren't stupid enough to drop a feud they've been building for a while,ie the Brits and 3D.Pity,I would've liked a singular feud.Maybe we will get one eventually.
LAX Chance of involvement:Definitely.

The Motor City Machine Guns:This is a feud I would love to see.The 2 best in ring tag teams battling would be insane.The matches they could put on are incredible.Think of the match at Lockdown,featuring No Limit.It was a really entertaining match.They just work so well together.But the Guns are in a programme with Suicide and the X division titles,that is holding them up.These 2 tag teams would be great for the tag team titles,if Team 3D get out of the picture.
LAX Chance of involvement:Unfortunately,highly unlikely.

Lethal Consequences:^^^ The exact same as the guns.

The Main Event MafiaPlease.Please.TNA I beg you.This better not happen.Scott Steiner and Booker T with these 2 would depress me.Fortunately,it won't happen.They can't wrestle at victory road,and I don't see the MEM being in the picture after Victory road.Thank God.LAX deserve better than these,and I'm sure they will not get involved.
LAX Chance of involvement: Nothing.

Hopefully now that Team 3D have dropped the titles they might stand aside and let the other guys like MCMG, Lethal Consequences, the Brits and LAX have a shot at beer money. TNA supposedly has a better tag team division than WWE... Well showcase some of that talent instead of Team 3D and Beer money.

Getting back on topic, thers guarenteed to be a feud between LAX and the Brits for the case adn after i'd like to see that they were at least in the title picture if not holding the belts. They could always go into singles competition tho, homicide with his X division case (I think? or has he used it already?) and Hernandez with his World title shot if they get it back from the Brits. I can see maybe Hernandez making it known that hes coming for ANgles title so maybe he sends Morgan or Joe to take Hernandez out sparking a feud between Hernandez & Joe/Morgan

Whatever happens i really hope they dont end up buried in the midcard like the guns and lethal consequences because all three teams deserve a push either in singles or tag action

A short feud then (hopefully) successful singles careers.

I know what you're thinking; "Sam, you block-headed dolt! What do you mean "short feud"? I suppose you mean that they'll squash the British invasion. TNA would never devalue its tag division like that."

I put it to you that they would. Furthermore, the British Invasion are shit. If they have LAX's cases - which I'm told they might do - they'll quickly get beaten up and have them taken off of them. Two pay-per-view matches top.

Then Homicide can persue success in the X Division, hopefully as champion, and Hernandez can persue success in the heavyweight division, hopefully as champion.

I believe LAX is very talented and deserve singles and tag success. They are multi-time Tag Team Champions so they don't need to go for those straps right away. I can definitely see Homicide take the X-Division title and actually put a great focus on that division. I don't think Hernandez is ready for the World Title yet. He can make a strong showing to at least make himself a legit contender but I think Hernandez might actually make a strong run for the Legend's Championship if TNA decides to put any focus on it. It would be a great way to get Hernandez ready for the World title. LAX regardless should stay together and always watch each other's backs. There's no reason to break up the team so keep them together. Down the line once the tag division thickens up go ahead and let them get another crack at the straps.

Actually, It was already reported that Hernandez will return from surgery to main event for the World Title. And for people who say TNA doesn't push their own stars, they have a surprise for you. So, he'll be pulling a CM Punk soon.

Homicide will be working in the X Division, I believe he'll feud with Suicide. Setting up a Suicide/Homicide storyline...LOL.

So LAX is disbanding.

I assumed they'd be doing the same sorta thing as the Hardyz did after Jeff started to break out in 2001/2002, where they'd both be singles guys but they'd do tag matches every so often and they'd have each other's backs and what not. Become more of a 2 man stable than a tag team. I'm really hoping Hernandez will get a world title run, I've been a fan of his since I first saw him in TNA and it'd really freshen up the permanent title scene of Jarret, Angle, Sting, Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back