What's inside TNA's brown bag special?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, everyone in my family is really awful at communicating. Last year for Christmas a bunch...you know, long story short one person knew I was into wrestling, but didn't bother to ask me anything. They just decided it was a good idea to get me $50 in gift certificates to TNAShop online.

I hung on to them, forgetting that I actually had them until three weeks ago when I was packing up the last of my stuff to move. I saw that they actually expired soon, and so I logged on to see what manner of awful things they have for sale that I might actually want to own.

I decided, to hell with it. Those stupid brown bag special deals get me EVERY FUCKING TIME. Not just with TNA, but a lot of places will do them online, and the mystery sells me. It's just fun knowing you're going to get a bunch of stuff, but you have no idea what's going to be in these bags of wonder! They're $25 each, and normally it's just a shirt and a action figure so I wouldn't bother. But they've got the crazy ballin' summer sale going on right now, and you get a shirt, a banner-thingy, 4 dvds, and an action figure. So...I got two. Paid about $3 in taxes, and that was that.

So I guess in a week or so I'll be getting 2 shirts, 8 dvds, 2 banners and a couple action figures. Why? I don't know. Because I needed more shit lying around. And because I thought it'd be fun to speculate on what's inside, and then finally get to reveal it when it arrives! Maybe I'll ship something I don't want to whoever comes closest to guessing what I get. Or whatever. I guess.

Thought about ordering one of these, I could easily make all my money back by just selling the DVDs (after watching the ones I want to watch) to a local store that does nothing but sell used games, dvds, books, & CDs, & then probably just give the action figure to my cousins kid for Christmas or something.

You will get a Jeff Hardy Banner. Maybe 2. A TNA Shirt and a RVD Shirt. Among the wrestlers will be Hardy, Sting, and Styles. The DVDs will be Slammerversary, Lock Down Against All Odds, and Genesis. Plus four others obviously.

Thats my geuss, when do you ship me my shit?

Two years ago I got a shirt (Team 3D - Hardcore since '9*); three DVDs: Best of Christopher Daniels, First Year of TNA (paraphrased), and Against All Odds (don't remember the year.) And a knapsack (I think that's what it's called) signed by Don West. I think it was $20 back then, idk.

Will was saying the other day his kids got some action figures, a t shirt, and some DVD's in theirs. Oh, and prices got bumped up a bit from the 20 dollar range.

I totally forgot I was getting this package, so I had a pleasant surprise when I got home from Seattle today!

My two brown bags were half awesome, half shit. As expected. I got one of the RVD shirts that I really wanted, so I'm already a happy camper. The other shirt is...supposedly a Jeff Hardy tee. It's one that don't make anymore, and I'm guessing it's because it looks like Michael McGillicutty gained 50 pounds and screamed into a camera.

7b533e01-1.jpg

Madison Rayne and Christy Hemmy banners, which I give literally zero fucks about.

Kevin Nash and Shark Boy action figures! Fuck yeah! Am I serious? I have no idea... These are my very first wrestling actions figures. Not really sure how I feel about that.

And the DVD's were hit and miss, with some throw-aways but also some really good matches as well.
-Slammiversary 2008
-Slammiversary 2009
-Lockdown 2009
-Hard Justice 2009
-Sacrifice 2009
-Victory Road/Hard Justice/No Surrender 2008 (Samoa Joe's title reign)

Reactions: IHW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back