What's for dinner?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I'm bored, I've been watching all kinds of cooking shows recently on Travel Channel and Food Network, more than ever wanting to take up culinary school. What did ya'll have for dinner? Eating.. pot roast, carrots, taters', and nice chunks of beef, gravy is essential. Really good. Gotta love the south, lol. WHATS FOR DINNER?

I had left over pizza from yesterday's take-away, as there was no other food in. I would have much preferred your meal. Oh, and the pizza was a meat feast.

I had left over pizza from yesterday's take-away, as there was no other food in. I would have much preferred your meal. Oh, and the pizza was a meat feast.

I've been wanting a pizza from this pizzeria down the road from me called "Pino's Pizza" for a long time. 2 large pizza's for $20. They're perfection. Real cheese, real everything. No processed crap that you find at Domino's or Pizza Hut. The pizza is huge too, dripping with cheese. It's like the commercials for pizza.. where the cheese strings. lol. Picture perfect.

Have a few peeps over to watch the world series. Got two pizzas and 50 wings.

I've been wanting a pizza from this pizzeria down the road from me called "Pino's Pizza" for a long time. 2 large pizza's for $20. They're perfection. Real cheese, real everything. No processed crap that you find at Domino's or Pizza Hut. The pizza is huge too, dripping with cheese. It's like the commercials for pizza.. where the cheese strings. lol. Picture perfect.

Sounds very nice. Mine was from a takeaway that has a "Two for Tuesday" deal, two pizzas for the price of one, so to take advantage we had the biggest size each, and kept what we couldn't eat for the following day. Perfect student diet.

Skyline Chili (local spot) and Rolling Rock. To be more specific: Three cheese coneys and an order of chili cheese fries. Deliciousness.

Closest places to me, within walking distance at least are a little mexican restaurant that has pretty damn good mexican food, but the prices are a little pricey for my budget at the moment, and a chinese food place that has damn good spring rolls, that's usually what I get, that and some shrimp fried rice. Arby's isn't that far, you can still walk there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back