what?

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is an upcoming 2009 fantasy adventure film, based on the novel by J. K. Rowling. It is the sixth film in the popular Harry Potter films series. Production is in the post-production stage. David Yates, the director of the fifth film, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, is returning as director for this film. David Heyman and David Barron are producing the film, and Steve Kloves, though he did not write the fifth film, has returned as screenwriter for this instalment. Filming began on 24 September 2007 and the film was originally planned for a UK and US release on 21 November 2008, on 14 August 2008, it was announced that the release date for the film was to be pushed back to 17 July 2009.

WHAT?

WHAT?

Flames Out
Dragon

It's because of the actors strike. There aren't any blockbuster films out next summer. So Warner moved Potter to then. Makes sense.

Its also because of TDK. It made such a fortune that Warner Brothers wants a guaranteed money maker in both years, not two in one.

Twilight comes out that wknd instead.

Yeah well, I don't regularly check HP news, and here I am all looking FORWARD to a NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE and it's not out TILL JULY?!

Bastards.

Flames Out
Dragon

Ah yes, the Twilight series ... I will never hear the end of it from some people. Haven't read it myself, and I'm not sure why some people hate it and some love it.

EDIT:
Is it like the John Cena of books?

Ah yes, the Twilight series ... I will never hear the end of it from some people. Haven't read it myself, and I'm not sure why some people hate it and some love it.

EDIT:
Is it like the John Cena of books?

NO! Don't compare John Cena to that...thing. RAWR

I used to love Twilight, but it's sickening now. SICKENING!

Flames Out
Dragon

And why do you say that? I believe that IC is really his twin brother's transvestite alter ego twice removed, and I have the photos to prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back