What would your Summerslam card be for this year!

Angleslammer

Dark Match Winner
Ok, so the draft has been set, wrestlers are on the programs where they supposedly going to be for the next year, and we are settling into post wrestlemania feuds.

With that in mind we are approaching summer and the next "major" wwe ppv is Summerslam. Since time wise there are a good few months to build up any fueds i'm curious as to what would be everyone's dream summerslam card for this year be?

a few criteria to please follow though:

-Your matches dont have to be based off current storylines (ala HHH/Orton), rather what you would have set up between now and then

- you must use superstars currently on the rosters (those out with injury that could return your welcome to use), but the goal is to have something that could actually happen if wwe choose to do so (this means no austin or hogan which wont happen!)

-Even if wrestlers might not be there such as HBK or Jeff Hardy you can use them because as of now it's possible they could be there!

-Feel free to use any stipluations that would make it the best summerslam possible (ala HIAC last year to end the Taker/Edge feud)

-Please give an explanation why you think each feud would be effective build up to the 2nd biggest ppv of hte year

With that said he's my hope of a card:

EDGE Vs. CM PUNK, Title Match, TLC Mr. Money in the Bank vs. the king of TLC, I'd have Punk cash it in ahead of time, this time saying he doesnt need to surprise punk to beat him, they can then spend the next month leading up to it.

ORTON vs. HHH. vs BATISTA. just to put an end to the feud this them, it's clearly going to a 3 way at some point, 3 way mean no DQ which hopefully means a decent match out of this 3). either Batista or HHH could probably be heal by this time (i know HHH is a better heal but i think Batista is in more need of a character change)

UNDERTAKER vs. JERICHO, when Undertaker returns some time over the summer (like he always does) have jericho cut a legends like promo on him saying how overrated he is and that it's past his time, and that everyone knows the dead man thing is a gimmick and it's time for taker to pass the torch, Jericho can keep up his promos in the month or 2 leading up to it (maybe have him attach taker at the july ppv) while Taker keeps playing mind games with him. (i'd actually have this be the first match in a long feud and have jericho go over to start it but end with Taker eventually wining the payoff match a couple months down the line.

CENA vs. HBK, it can be label as shawn's return match, if Cena somehow loses a match that keeps him out of the main event then he can do his pride thing and leading up to it he can point out how he's all about respect and that him and Shawn never had a rubber match from couple years ago (I would run ad's for Shawn's return in July and then a few weeks before SS i'd have Cena come out and officially challenge him, again out of respect). I would not HBK actually return until the ppv.

CHRISTIAN vs. KOZLOV, i really hate Kozlov but since it's clear they are going to push him at some point i'd see if Christian could get a good match out of him as I think Christian could get a good match out of anybody. wwe would probably have Kozlov win but i'd have Christian keep it.

MVP vs. BIG SHOW US title match, i'd have this on the card to help push MVP into biggers status by having him beat Big Show. Feud can start by show going after him because he wants gold, and sets his sights on the US title.

REY vs. JOHN MORRISON, IC title match. just because the 2 could put on an amazing match and with Morrison now a face the build could be Rey giving a deserving up and comer an opportunity.

JEFF HARDY vs. UMAGA, could be labeled as even a #1 contenders match, mainly because i dont have a spot left on my card and I think both guys would be deserving, but then again it's just as likely that Jeff will be done by then so this match obviously would not happen if that occurs.

WOMEN'S MATCH: even though i know this won't happen i'd have Beth vs. Mickie in the women's championship match that should have happened last year!

there you go, what do you think and what would you card be if you could make it!

rather than just list names try to at least give a few words on why you think your matches would belong on the card!

WWE Championship - Randy Orton (c) vs. MVP - Here's hoping Orton can hold onto the belt for that long. If anyone on RAW is going to break out as a main eventer anytime soon it should be MVP. These two gave us a great preview on RAW last week and any main event that doesn't include Cena, Batista or Triple H is great in my book.

World Heavyweight Championship - Edge (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk - These are the three best workers on SD! so why not let them shine? I want to see Punk as champ but I'd also like Edge to finally have a title reign that lasts longer than a month. Jericho should've have to deal with the IC title ever again.

ECW Championship - Christian (c) vs. Evan Bourne - Bourne had an amazing match with Matt Hardy at Cyber Sunday. I consider Christian to be a wrestler similar to Hardy so why not let these two see if they can top it? I'd like to see Bourne finally win the title here.

Intercontinental Championship - John Morrison (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler - Two young guys that can work. Need I say more?

United States Championship - Matt Hardy (c) vs. Mr. Kennedy - Here's hoping Kennedy is healthy and working a regular schedule by Summerslam. I know, it's asking a lot. This feud will propel Matt upwards and hopefully get Kennedy back on the right track towards the main event.

- Unified WWE Tag Team Championship - Cryme Tyme (c) vs. The Next Generation Hart Foundation - Two great teams made up of a powerhouse in Shad and DH Smith along with a smaller, quick guy in JTG and Tyson Kidd. I expect a lot of unique offense. Heck, it's just plain criminal (joke intended, I guess) that Cryme Tyme has never had the belts.

- Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin - Who wouldn't want to see this? Two of the most athletic guys in WWE history could have a nice little feud.

Putting together a card that doesn't involve Triple H, John Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Big Show or Kane feels pretty darned good. I know that would never happen but it's cool just to imagine what it'd be like if all the deadwood was pushed aside in favor of entertaining, athletic contests.

WWE Championship - Hell in a Cell - Special Guest Referee: Ric Flair
Randy Orton (C) VS. Triple H VS. Batista
This feud is already building...plus...Evolution reunion. Orton wins after interference from Flair with a pin on HHH. (Flair explains he is doing what he needs to do to stop HHH from getting 16 World Titles)

World Heavyweight Championship - TLC Match
Edge (C) VS. Jeff Hardy
Continue this feud...Hardy wins the match. BUT...CM Punk runs down, nails Jeff with the case, cashes in, and takes the title (turning heel). NEW WHC - CM Punk

John Cena VS. Shawn Michaels - 30 Minute Ironman Match
HBK returns for The Great American Bash, but depressed about his WM25 loss to Undertaker...and loses to Matt Hardy. 2 weeks in a row on RAW HBK suffers losses to The Miz and The Brian Kendrick. HBK explains the following week he can't seem to shake the feeling of failure and is considering retirement. Cena comes down and gives his usual speech about respect and reminds HBK of the great match he and HBK had at WM23. Cena challenges HBK to give him The Showstopper one more time in an Ironman Match. HBK accepts. Cena spends the next few weeks rebuilding HBK's confidence to ensure the Showstopper goes to SummerSlam with all his confidence. The two have a great match, HBK gets one pinfall early on Cena with a roll up. Near the end, HBK gets an Attitude Adjustment (I still hate that name) and locked in the STF for the last minute...HBK "passes out" but comes back and refuses to tap as the seconds count down. HBK survives the STF and wins the match 1-0.

ECW Championship - Extreme Rules Match
Tommy Dreamer (C) VS. Jack Swagger
Dreamer succeeds in gaining the ECW Championship...but is challenged by Swagger. Dreamer says if he defends the ECW Title against anyone, it's going to be defended the way it was meant to be defended...no rules, weapons, old school ECW! (which we all know can't happen because of TV-PG...but it'll be close). Swagger pulls everything he can but just can't get Dreamer to stay down. Dreamer gets some offensive moves on Swagger...Swagger must beat Dreamer unconscious to finally regain the ECW Championship

Chris Jericho VS. John Morrison
Morrison is one of the hottest up-and-comers of the last few years. He is starting to become ready for the main event. It's time for him to get some big feuds, and the first main eventer to feud with should be none other than Jericho. These two are both gold on the stick and their styles complement each other so well. Morrison gets the clean win over Jericho.

Diva's Championship
Maryse (C) VS. Kelly Kelly
I dunno...Beth and Mickie don't need a title to be over...I think it's Kelly's time for the spotlight.
Kelly over Maryse (sounds like WWE NC-17)

Unified Tag Team Championship
Priceless (C) VS. Undertaker & Kane
Can't really find much for Taker after these matches...so perhaps it's time to reunite the Brothers of Destruction.

United States Championship
MVP (C) VS. Santino Marella
This should be the opening bout. After being proven to be Santina, Santino disappears out of embarassment. Eventually, he returns, with a vow to prove to everyone he's not a joke. After building up a convincing winning streak against Goldust, Sim Snuka, Jamie Noble, Festus, and even William Regal, Santino challenges MVP for the title. The two have a good balanced back and forth match, with Santino pinning MVP cleanly for the US Title.

World Heavyweight Championship-
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho- These two always put on great matches together, and have had a sort of mini-feud going on over the past year or two, so lets finally make it for the big one.

WWE Championship-
Randy Orton vs MVP- MVP deserves a push, and main eventing Summerslam would be a great way to do it.

Grudge Match-
Batista vs Truple H- Maybe make it no.1 contendership or something. Just to get these two out of the way.

Unified tag titles-
Priceless vs Nextgen Hart Foundation- Who wouldn't want this? Priceless will win the titles eventually, and who better to face than the other nextgen group in the WWE.

No.1 Contenders Match-
Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme- Smackdown FTW

Intercontinental Title-
Rey Mysterio vs Edge- Make the intercontinental title important again, by making it the vocal point of a Mysterio-Edge feud.

US Title-
Matt Hardy vs Kofi Kingston- Would be an interesting match, assuming MVP drops the title to Hardy.

Grudge Mattch-
Santina vs Beth Phoenix- No DQ- For the lulz.

John Morrison Vs Jeff Hardy- Number one contenders match.
If Hardy is leaving, this would be a good way to help the company elevate Jomo into a main event player.

Kane Vs Umaga-
Two big guys to determine the true monster on Smackdown.

IC title match- Rey mysterio VS Kofi Kingston
They compliment each other perfectly and would put oin a classic.

Us title match- MVP vs The Miz
Give Miz shot at the belt and see what he can do in a solo ppv outing

Ecw title match- Christian Vs Evan Bourne
Lets see what Bourne can do against a vet.

WWE title match- Orton vs Cena vs Batista Vs HHH
Orton wins when Batista turns heel

WHC title match- Edge vs HBK vs Jericho 3 way ladder match.
The 3 most adept on ladders for the whc , with 2 other oppents HBK doesnt have to risk his body too much.

I just get this dam feeling that the Mcmahon and Orton storyline will go till Summerslam so here goes.
HHH vs Randy Orton Hell In A Cell WWE Tittle

smackdown will be harder to predict but right now i say it will be

Edge vs Jeff Hardy TLC World Tittle or CM Punk if Hardy leaves.

Undertaker Vs Umaga this feud will start this summer and gain steam right here.

Batista vs Cena i have this feeling that this match will come about again this year but much better this time around.

Y2J vs Morrison i think this feud will go far into the summer maybe a ladder match here

Rey Mysterio vs Kane IC Tittle this feud sucked before but i think we will see it again to bad.

Legacy vs New Hart Foundation Tag Tittles Legacy will have the tittles before then some time around the Bash or Night of Champions more then likely this feud will kick ass i can not wait.

I'd love to see the following-

Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison for #1 contender spot for IC title. They are two of the most athleticly gifted wrestlers and could put on quite a show.

Rey vs. Jericho for the IC title. These two could put on a wonderful match as their styles are different, but they would work well together.

Taker vs. Kane. Taker's return to battle Kane after Kane calls out Taker for a few months, saying Taker has lost it.

Edge vs. CM Punk for the belt. Punk has the belt after cashing in the MITB contract and this is the re-match clause.

HHH vs. Orton for the belt in a two out of three falls match. Falls count anywhere, submission match, and no dq match to end the feud.

HBK vs. Batista vs. Cena for number 1 contender spot for belt.

MVP vs. Big Show to U.S. Title. A win over Show would really push MVP over as a major player.

Evan Bourne vs. Christian for the belt. A good chance to see how Bourne does in the spotlight.

First of all, I don't think Jeff Hardy is going to be around by SummerSlam, but that's just my opinion. Anyway...

1. Matt Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy
-Kennedy would return cut some promos and Hardy would say that he's too loud, arrogant, and that he doesn't like him. He says he's a liability, and doesn't belong in WWE. Kennedy offers to put his career on the line, to prove that he does belong, and to satisfy those who keep saying he's just going to injure himself again. If Kennedy loses, he leaves the WWE forever.

2. Priceless vs. The Colons vs. Hart Foundation 2.0 vs. WGTT
-Priceless are the champions. The Colons want their titles back, but Priceless wants to face some new blood. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd attack them and announce their partnership as the new Hart Foundation. The next week at a contract signing between the two, the Colons attack them, but Haas and Benjamin make the save for the heels. They say they're the best in singles competition, but they can't fight their destiny as the World's Greatest Tag Team any longer. Vickie instead makes it a Fatal Four Way title match.

3. Cruiserweight Battle Royal
-All the cruiserweights from all three shows would do battle. The week before Rey Mysterio would come out with Hornswaggle, who was the last Cruiserweight Champion. He says that Swaggle never lost the title, but Vickie stripped him of it. He thinks the two of them should do something about that. In fact he did, he went to the board of directors and got the title back. And this Sunday, at Survivor Series, the belt will be on the line for all the Cruiserweights in the business. In the end it would come down to Rey vs. Chavo, and whichever brand is going to get the title would win.

4. CM Punk vs. John Morrison
-An epic match for the Intercontinental Title with Morrison as the champion. Punk will either still have the Money in the Bank, or cashed it in and lost the belt at this point. It's a rematch of the one of the best rivalries.

5. Melina vs. Mickie James
-Because there MUST always be a diva match, I would say Raw Champion vs. Smackdown champion to see who the better diva is. Also, they're really the best anyway. It might actually be good.

6. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Christian
-Chris Jericho as champion would get attacked by Edge, but Edge would blame it on somebody else...somebody that has some past issues with Y2J. Jericho would confront Christian on ECW the next week and ask if it was him. Christian would deny it but say that he would love to get his hands on both him and Edge. The next week on Smackdown, Jericho would confront Edge in the ring, and Edge would eventually admit that it was him. But not before Christian comes out of the crowd and nails Jericho with the ECW Title and running off. The next week Jericho challenges them both to a Triple Threat match at Summerslam. The winner gets the title of whoever he pins. If a champion pins Edge, that retain their own title. It would be a rematch of Christian and Jericho, Jericho and Edge, and Edge and Christian. In the end, Edge would spear Christian, but pin Jericho to win the World Title.

7. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
-Both of them should stay in hiding until Summerslam. Then Shawn Michaels would come back on Raw and say that he wants some action for the biggest party of the Summer. The lights would go out and Undertaker's music would hit, but no Taker. Shawn Michaels would then challenge Taker to a rematch at Summerslam, and Shawn could even win this one, setting up a rubber match for Survivor Series.

8. Armageddon Hell in a Cell
-Before, when there were WAY too many top guys on the same show wanting a shot at the title, they would use an Armaggedon Hell in a Cell. Remember the Stone Cold, Rock, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Triple H, Big Show one? I think it was Big Show...maybe not. But the point is...Triple H, Orton, and Batista are going to be feuding for awhile until they end this. Then Cena could come out and complain that the three are hogging the spotlight. MVP would come out and tell Cena he's being a bit of a hypocrate. Big Show would come out and chokeslam both of them. For the next several weeks Cena, MVP, and Big Show could get involved with all the main event matches, until one week all six men are brawling in the ring. Vickie Guerrero would announce one last match...an Armageddon Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Title.

That would be my dream card for the PPV. And I didn't even use ridiculous ideas that could never happen. All these scenarios are completely possible, and I think this would be the greatest PPV of the decade...

Im gonna assume going into SS, that HBK wont be back yet.

HHH vs Batista vs Orton for the WWE Title - The 3 former members of Evolution battle it out for the richest prize in the WWE with Ric Flair as the guest ref. Ending has Orton taking advantage of the developing rivalry between HHH and Batista to win.

Edge vs Undertaker in a Casket Match for the World Title - This has been a classic matchup in the past, and will re-emerge to see Taker winning the last title of his career, in his own match.

Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs Jeff Hardy for the IC title - 3 of the WWE's most talented and athletic superstars compete for the newly glorified IC title. Morrison's push will start with an IC title run, that will last a LONG time, with him taking down superstar after superstar to bring back glory to the IC title. It all begins with an epic match against Rey and Jeff.

Christian vs Evan Bourne for the ECW title - Christian will throw everything he has at Bourne, and eventually it ill be enough to retain.

Big Show vs Cena in a # 1 contenders match for the WWE title - Cena would be put over (because he always is).

Chris Jericho vs Kane in a # 1 contenders match for the World title - Jericho gets a dirty win as he gets in a chair shot.

MVP vs The Miz for the US Title - Miz impresses enough to be taken a little more seriously, but not enough to take out MVP, as he retains.

Priceless vs The Colon's for the Unified tag titles - Priceless gets the win as each Legacy member now holds Gold!

Then throw in some Divas for a pointless Womens and Divas title match.

This is my card, I am going to ignore what is in place at the moment, because lets face it we have a good few months ahead until the big event.

WWE Championship:
Batista (C) vs. John Cena-Second year in a row. Higher stakes this time. John Cena makes the challenge. Saying Batista is the only man on the RAW roster he hasn't beaten before. Perhaps (BIG PERHAPS) Batista's retirement match, losing to Cena. It's been documented Batista isn't planning on re-newing his contract with just over a year on it. He said he wanted to go out against Cena, done and done.

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk (C) vs. Edge - Edge loses this title to Hardy at Judgement Day, in the return match at Extreme Rules (TLC), Punk cashes in during the match pinning Jeff. (This is where Jeff disappears from TV.) Then Edge wins a number one contenders tourny over the summer facing maybe Jericho at GAB. Then faces Punk at Summerslam.

ECW Championship
Jack Swagger (C) vs. Evan Bourne.
Christian defends at Judgement day, only to be beaten by Swagger Extreme Rules. Christian is off tv for a couple of weeks, opening the door for a #1 contender match, Bourne vs. Kidd, Bourne goes over, and then the week after Christian comes back to stake his claim, then Bourne vs. Christian at GAB, Swagger gets Christian DQ'd by attacking Bourne, then Christian is promised a shot at the champ after Summerslam.

Randy Orton vs. Triple H
Stretcher Match
Triple H went out on a stretcher at Backlash, ergo Stretcher match. Triple H costs Orton the title at Great American Bash against Batista. Legacy banned from ringside.

The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho
Not quite sure on the build up, but Jericho makes the challenge. He would be Intercontinental Champion as well. Jericho goes over, then 'Taker challenges Jericho again at Wrestlemania 26.

Unified Tag Championships.
Priceless (DiBase & Rhoads) (c) vs. Second Generation Hart Foundation. (Kidd & Smith(
Priceless have a programme with The Colons and then win the belts eventually, a few weeks before Orton loses the WWE title. Hart Foundation are beating up on tag teams on Smackdown and some people thrown together from ECW.

A Match for Brand Supremacy
John Morrison (SD) vs. Matt Hardy (RAW) vs. Christian (ECW)
These three get pushes on their shows as heel and face respectively. Then Dreamer makes the challenge to Vickie and Teddy. They pick Hardy, Morrison and Christian.

Not a match on there that isn't potential GOLD. WWE can make this happen, give us a real PPV.

Like others, I'm going to assume that by SS we will see both The Undertaker and HBK back, so with that in mind:

WWE Championship - Randy Orton (c) vs Triple H vs Batista w/Ric Flair as Special Ref
The ultimate Evolution showdown! This would have to be built up to where everyone was attacking everyone. Even have Ric come out and cost each of the men a match in the weeks prior so that when SS comes it is clear that every man is truely only looking out for himself. Blur the lines between heel and face.

World Heavyweight Championship vs I.C Championship - Edge (c) vs Rey Mysterio (I.C)
Winner takes all! Both titles on the line with No Dq's or count outs just for good mesure, I think Edge and Mysterio have the ability to tear the house down. It will also help add more credabilty to the I.C title, which it so badly needs.

Casket match - Umaga vs Undertaker
I'm hoping that Umaga soon starts cutting his own promos, which will help build up to this match and possibly be a much longer program. This is classic Undertaker vs Monster fued that we have seen before, but never with Umaga, who is an extremly agile big man and I think adding the Casket adds to an overall big PPV feel.

ECW Championship - Christian (c) vs Evan Bourne
ECW's two biggest Babyfaces squaring off. Swagger would definately be involved in someway, as with Koslov, but Bourne would pick up a clean victory over Christian. This would allow Christian to move over to Smackdown and even a possible heel turn, while giving a big push to Evan Bourne.

Inter-promational Tag Team Grudge match! - Matt Hardy(raw) and Chris Jericho(sd) vs HBK(raw) and Jeff Hardy(sd).
Having Matt vs HBK fued on Raw and Jeff and Jericho fued on Smachdown and then combine those two fueds for Summerslam, opening the old wounds of HBK-Jericho and Jeff-Matt. Matt would also have alot to gain from a HBK fued and give him more heel points.

U.S Championship - MVP (c) vs Brian Kendrick
I'm a big fan of Kendricks and think that if used properly he could be a very effective heel on Raw. But they really should drop the whole "The" part of the gimmick, it just isn't going anywhere.

Breifcase on a pole match - John Morrison vs CM Punk
I think there needs to be more "On a Pole" matches, and Punk and Morrison could pull it off very nicely. Especially if at GAB you had Jo-Mo win the MITB breifcase and then lose it again to Punk, who should cash it in around Survivor Series.

Inter-Gender match - Beth Pheonix vs Santio Marella
Marella is very good at comedy, and while I don't quite think this thing between him and Beth should go on this long, it would be a great opening match for a great card. Maybe even include all of the WWE's divs at the end coming down gang-bashing Marella. And I mean really doing a number on him including tables, chairs and Singapore canes.

Well there is my dream SummerSlam card, not all will agree, but what do I care.

Note:Alot of people did Jericho vs Taker, which would be a great match, but I think should be reserved for WM.

My card is assuming Jeff Hardy does infact leave
1.Kane vs.Jericho After some kinda way Kane or Jericho screw the other out of being #1 contender they feud into SS. Winner:Who cares just a throw away opener
2.Carlito and Primo(c) vs. The New Hart Foundation vs.Cryme Time for the Tag Titles Battle for which brand controls the belts.Winner: Cryme Tyme
just so when Priceless get the belts shortly afterwords it will bring better heat
Segment:Santina vs. Beth Pheonix in a swimsuit contest,imagine the humor they could get from this
3.US Title MVP vs.Matt Hardy.Hardy clears out the rest of the mid card to get the title match.Winner:Matt Hardy wins in some kinda screw job ending so the belt gets off MVP so he can head to the main event scene.
4.Undertaker vs. CM Punk.Punk whose is now a heel and still has not cashed in after screwing Jeff Hardy at the GAB out of the title and "costing him his career"(way to get Jeff off of TV and give Punk a hell of a lot of heat as a heel)Winner:Taker,obviously he wont loose his return match
5.Maryese vs.Kelly Kelly.Kelly wins some kinda battle royal and gets a long due title shot
6.Edge(c) vs. Rey Mysterio in a double title match the IC belt and the WHC both on the line.Winner Rey Mysterio but out comes punk to cash in on a totaly wiped Rey Rey.Punk wins the belt and grabs more heel heat now that he's knocked out 2 of SD!s biggest faces.
7John Cena vs. Batista round 2 Batista now a heel runs crazy on the younger superstars after being screwed out of the belt by Viki and Legacy and Cena comes out to defend them and this is also for #1 contender for the belt.Winner:Batista to further set up a bigger story line heading to WM 26
8. Hell In a Cell: Legacy with Orton still as WWE Champ vs. DX and Shane if HHH wins he gets the belt if Orton wins he retains and HHH never gets another title shot after HHH and the McMahons realize they've run out of people they can go to for help but then HHH goes to get HBK to help,plus Shane gets to take revenge on Legacy for the leg thing.winner and NEW wwe champ HHH after a controversial ending.

Here's my card...and I know this because I'm now booking for the WWE...but seriously.

WWE World Title. Randy Orton v/s MVP

Is it just me or is MVP becoming a thorn in the side of Orton? They can seriously build off of this after Orton dispatches Batista. MVP could drop the belt to the Miz or Matt Hardy and go into a feud with Orton.

World Heavyweight Title. Edge v/s Morrison v/s Jericho v/s Jeff Hardy Fatal Four Way
This is wishful thinking on my part, but this is a good way to elevate Morrison into the fold of Main Eventers. Edge should retain, or Jericho could sneak out a win here. It'd be a wonderful match idea, which means it won't happen.

Batista v/s Triple H The War to SETTLE THE SKORE!
Something tells me that HHH is going to come back at Judgement Day and just cost Batista the belt. We can all dream can't we? Anyway, I'd like to see this match simply because that means these two aren't fighting for a title.

US Title match [c] The Miz v/s KENNEDY...Kennedy.
The Miz could win the belt from MVP...hopefully. Plus Kennedy will have to come back and get injured again...so at least make it a title shot. If he doesn't get hurt, put him over...if he does get hurt, MIZ WINS!

John Cena v/s Big Show in some kind of gimmick match
Something tells me they'll continue this feud for a spell...hopefully ending here with one of them leaving the company for a spell. It'd be nice.

Christian v/s Kozlov v/s Dreamer for the ECW Title
This could be Dreamer's farewell match. He'll get pinned...probably by Kozlov and make him the champion without beating Christian.

CM Punk v/s Kane for the briefcase.
Kane beat Punk clean before, so this will see if Kane can win when it counts. I doubt it, but it ends the feud.

Matt Hardy v/s Shawn Michaels
Wanna take Matt to new heights? Give him a match with HBK and keep the cast on him, so that way if HBK loses, it's not clean and it STILL elevates Matt.

Now..THAT'S a PPV.

WWE Title - Randy Orton (C) v Triple H v Batista - I'd much rather see this than a HHH-Orton hell in a cell. WWE triple threats are normally really good and I think this would be no different, Orton retains and moves on to feuds with Cena/MVP and either HHH or Batista turn heel on the other and begin a non-title programme with each other.

World Title - Edge (C) v Chris Jericho - I think Edge is slowly heading for a babyface turn, so I can see him finally getting a decent length title reign this time. This would be a great match, I would have Edge retain but then continue the feud.

John Cena v Mr. Kennedy - Could be great promos in the build up to this if Kennedy returns as a heel. If Kennedy is STILL out injured then they're will probably be some kind of gimmick match with Cena & Big Show to end their feud.

Undertaker v Umaga - Could be a potential Wrestlemania match, but with Taker not having many years left him and Cena & Jericho more likely than Umaga to face Taker at a WM, I'd do this match now.

Jeff Hardy v CM Punk - Hopefully Punk has turned heel by this point. I guess you could put the MITB on the line and have some kind of ladder/TLC match but I don't think that would make much sense.

ECW Title - Christian (C) v Evan Bourne - Could be a great opening match, Christian retains in a hard fought match.

Intercontinental title - Rey Mysterio (C) v John Morrison - Morrison should win, preferably cleanly, to further build him up before getting pushed nearer to the main event.

US Title - MVP (C) v Matt Hardy - They've had good matches in the past, now with the face/heel roles reversed it could be interesting again, MVP wins then goes after Legacy.

I think Shawn Michaels will be back by Summerslam, but I can't really find a place for him on the card, maybe if Cena faces Big Show again and not Kennedy, I would swich things up and have MVP-Kennedy for the US title and HBK v Matt Hardy.

I would have to start summer slam with a bang fast match so I would have an 1-ECW 6 man tag match featuring :
Christian and tyson kid and DH (The new hart foundation) vs Evan and finlay and gregory helms . I would have christian turn heel and be the leader for the hart foundation .

2-I would have a Ladder match for the IC title to bring back its prestige
I would have : Morrison (c) vs 619 that would be sweet !!

3-I would try to cool things down with a diva match :
Melina (c) vs gail kim not bad for a diva match

4-I will have a personal rivalry with Cena vs Matt hardy with the miz special referee this is only just so cena will be in SS and give the miz and matt a push .The story will be as if the miz and matt had a deal to take out john cena for good .

5-A tag team champion chip match :
taker and kane (c) vs edge and y2j this will bring prestige to the tag titles so later the big name champs can lose it to some one like CT and make them look good and mean some thing , also its a great match IMO .

6-I will have a personal rivalry with HHH VS BATISTA

7-WHC match : CM Punk (c) vs jeff hardy , if jeff loses he leaves wwe , story will be the straight edge vs the crack addict lol .

8-WWE Champion chip : RKO VS MVP . this will start mvp as a main event player .

I want to see Morrison on the card and any form of a tlc match because summer slam had that great one in 2000. a hell in the cell would be cool to. Taker returns so it could be Taker vs edge vs jeff vs jericho vs morrison vs rey!

WWE Championship Hell in a Cell
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H: The perfect end to this feud. First of all the WWE Championship is the most prestigious title in all of wrestling thus the match for it should go on last. Plus a Hell in a Cell match should always be the main event anyway and Summerslam being one of the big three makes this a tremendous place to end this feud. I'd have Triple H go over with a Pedigree on top of the cell. I know Vince is trying to stay away from leaving the cage but with how personal this feud has been I'd say its neccessary.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs CM Punk: Punk says ahead of time he is cashing in at Summerslam.He doesn't need to sneak up on Edge he will prove himself not to be a fluke. He wants to do it at Summerslam out of respect for the legends before him. Edge spends the weeks leading up to the ppv attacking legends that Punk respects like Sgt.Slaughter,Ric Flair,and Ricky Steamboat.Punk gets the big win with the GTS because it doesn't prove he isn't a fluke if he loses.

ECW Championship
Christian(c) vs Evan Bourne: I'd give them alot of time for this match so they can put on a proper match. This match would help to elevate the title back to being a world title. I'd have Bourne beat Christian and have Christian get upset and give Bourne a conchairto after the match.

John Cena vs Batista II
Last year Batista beat Cena and Cena was out due to injury. I'd have Cena cost Batista a WWE Championship match with Orton at some point to start the rivalry up again. He could say he isn't over the loss and how this time he will beat Batista. Cena wins the match by pinfall tieing the series.

Intercontinental Championship 2 Out of Three Falls Match
Chris Jericho(c) vs Rey Mysterio: At this point in the feud Jericho has won the title from Rey. Jericho picks up the first fall by catching Rey in the middle of a West Coast Pop attempt with a Codebreaker. Rey wins the second fall because Jericho hits him with a chair getting disqualified. The third fall comes when Jericho has Mysterio in the Walls of Jericho and Rey counters into a sunset flip for the win and the title.

United States Championship
MVP(c) vs Matt Hardy: The revival of the feud but a reversal of roles as MVP is the face and Hardy is the heel. MVP retains here so too many of the titles don't change hands. MVP kicks Hardy in the injured hand and hits the Playmaker for the win.

Unified Tag Team Championship
Colons(c) vs Legacy vs Londrick vs Hart Foundation 2.0 vs Haas & Benjamin vs Kane & Undertaker: Paul London was the man Kendrick was talking about as his partner. Kane and Undertaker came out last and pinned Rhodes & DiBiase for the win.

Womens Championship vs Divas Championship Unification Match
Maryse(c) vs Melina(c): Melina wins and unifies the titles. With the tag titles being unified the womens titles get condensed and become one title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back